Romance

Introduce yourself and babble about anything else here: my broken arm, computing, toothpaste, favourite hair salon, or even just how your day is going. It all goes in here.
King_Walnut

Re: Romance

Postby King_Walnut » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 pm

ThornDavis wrote:We'll get King Walnut laid, yet.

Thanks guys, you got my back
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

lolatheminxx

Postby lolatheminxx » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Don't forget condoms!!!
maschera wrote:Image Look. It's minx as a mermaid.

Apparently Camp Moocrab's resident Irish girl / mermaid Image

CherryInHove

Postby CherryInHove » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Does anybody ever actually hook up at a festival? I really cannot imagine a more unpleasant place to try to sleep with someone for the first time.

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:02 pm

I know multiple people who've had their first times at festivals. Basically give teenagers free access to booze and drugs and they'll copulate anywhere.

Not removing this from my signature until:

Sonisphere UK 2013 is confirmed: [WELP.]
Headliner announcements made: [NOPE.]
Alter Bridge booked: [NADA.]
Arcane Roots booked: [NEVER.]
Outkast booked: [HAHA, NO.]

King_Walnut

Postby King_Walnut » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:08 pm

CherryInHove wrote:Does anybody ever actually hook up at a festival? I really cannot imagine a more unpleasant place to try to sleep with someone for the first time.

I guess on the Thursday night it's alright cos everyone's relatively washed. But on Sunday ... yeah probably not. Though 2 boxes of wine might release your inhibitions.

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

CherryInHove

Postby CherryInHove » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 pm

King_Walnut wrote:
CherryInHove wrote:Does anybody ever actually hook up at a festival? I really cannot imagine a more unpleasant place to try to sleep with someone for the first time.

I guess on the Thursday night it's alright cos everyone's relatively washed. But on Sunday ... yeah probably not. Though 2 boxes of wine might release your inhibitions.

I'm not even talking about the cleanliness. I'm talking about being under a small piece of fabric where you don't have space to stand up and there is other people within metres of you in every direction and there is just thin bits of fabric between you and them. So you can barely move properly and if you make any noise then everyone will hear you and if, (and I may be judging the Sonisphere crowd harshly here), they hear what you are up to, I suspect they are not going to think "Oh, they're having sex. We should probably not mention that out loud so that they can hear that and be made aware that everyone is now listening to them frakking".

owl79

Postby owl79 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Soni 10' had to put up with a couple arguing everynight in their tent. :evil: The things being brought up should never be shouted out in public, `I would of said goodbye, but i was too busy getting s***k out of my :obscene-buttred:`.

SONI 10',
SONI 11',
INCUBUS NOV 11',
DL 12',
FOB 14'
SONI 14'

zebby

Postby zebby » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:09 pm

owl79 wrote:"what angelic being stands before me, standing here in the midst of such jovial music. Surely you hath placed a spell upon me, for I am betwixt the realms of love and lust. Perhaps it be that the malted drink which doth lubricate my throat has enhanced your power over me. My lady, sweet damsel of this campsite say that you will not leave me within this twilight hour, when I am in such an amorous fettle. Company me into my home of fabric, so that we may wash each other with wipes so wet, under the festooned glow I shall adorn my body with a glove fit for any man, and we may then entwine our bodies and souls for a good 5, nay 2 minutes of mortal life. If you can not do this my sweet, sweet lady you will leave m e no other choice to allow my hand to be used by Satan himself. My lady my soul and body is yours, take it before the devil claims me for his own."

Bit too far??

Gets my nomination for post of the year.
A kid once said to me “Do you get hangovers?” I said, “To get hangovers you have to stop drinking.

Lemmy

mrpaul

Postby mrpaul » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm

King_Walnut wrote:

That bit sounds like it should have been said as an aside to yourself in your head.
:animals-cow: Moocrab Paul
FMC Code - 1K910196

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 pm

owl79 wrote:"what angelic being stands before me, standing here in the midst of such jovial music. Surely you hath placed a spell upon me, for I am betwixt the realms of love and lust. Perhaps it be that the malted drink which doth lubricate my throat has enhanced your power over me. My lady, sweet damsel of this campsite say that you will not leave me within this twilight hour, when I am in such an amorous fettle. Company me into my home of fabric, so that we may wash each other with wipes so wet, under the festooned glow I shall adorn my body with a glove fit for any man, and we may then entwine our bodies and souls for a good 5, nay 2 minutes of mortal life. If you can not do this my sweet, sweet lady you will leave m e no other choice to allow my hand to be used by Satan himself. My lady my soul and body is yours, take it before the devil claims me for his own."

And if that doesn't work, go "I got something to lubricate your throat right here" and grab your crotch. The change of pace might throw them off balance.
CherryInHove wrote:
King_Walnut wrote:

I'm not even talking about the cleanliness. I'm talking about being under a small piece of fabric where you don't have space to stand up and there is other people within metres of you in every direction and there is just thin bits of fabric between you and them. So you can barely move properly and if you make any noise then everyone will hear you and if, (and I may be judging the Sonisphere crowd harshly here), they hear what you are up to, I suspect they are not going to think "Oh, they're having sex. We should probably not mention that out loud so that they can hear that and be made aware that everyone is now listening to them frakking".

I've randomly hooked up twice at festivals. One worked out better than the other.

I don't have much shame though, so there's that. Although you have brought back a particularly horrific memory, so thanks for that.

mrpaul

Postby mrpaul » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 pm

hybrid theorist wrote:I've randomly hooked up twice at festivals. One worked out better than the other.

I don't have much shame though, so there's that. Although you have brought back a particularly horrific memory, so thanks for that.

You told me it was the highlight of your weekend :cry:
FMC Code - 1K910196

maschera

Postby maschera » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:24 pm

mrpaul wrote:
hybrid theorist wrote:I've randomly hooked up twice at festivals. One worked out better than the other.

You told me it was the highlight of your weekend :cry:

He said the same to me :cry:
I like to have a martini - two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table.
After four I'm under my host

Piestar

Postby Piestar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 pm

I'm single again, does anyone know any fit millionaires

Rick

Postby Rick » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:36 am

Piestar wrote:I'm single again, does anyone know any fit millionaires

Not that I am aware off sorry. I do however have a lottery subscription, so if by chance I win I shall send you a nice shiny pound by way off commiseration (or celebration).
Camp Bitchfist: Ozzfest 2002, Download 2004, Download 2005, Download 2006, Download 2007, Download 2008, Download 2009, Sonisphere 2010, Sonisphere 2011, Download 2012, Download 2013, Sonisphere 2014, Download 2016!

Piestar

Postby Piestar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:22 pm

If I'm honest I'm not fussed by it at all, haha. Just need a fit millionaire.

I do have other criteria that doesn't consist of millionaires that might be slightly more obtainable..

Rick

Postby Rick » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:25 am

http://www.morgan-knight.com/

I got your back on this millionaire business
Camp Bitchfist: Ozzfest 2002, Download 2004, Download 2005, Download 2006, Download 2007, Download 2008, Download 2009, Sonisphere 2010, Sonisphere 2011, Download 2012, Download 2013, Sonisphere 2014, Download 2016!

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Why settle for millions, when you could have billions of Zimbabwean dollars?

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=230933922396

Piestar

Postby Piestar » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Rick wrote:http://www.morgan-knight.com/

I got your back on this millionaire business

'enriches each gentlemens lifestyle by headhunting and presenting ladies of distinguished calibre. Our ladies are genuinely stunning, intelligent, engaging women'

Yep that's me, where do I sign up?

Rick

Postby Rick » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 am

That comment makes women sound a little bit like a trading commodity... coming from me that's saying something

lolatheminxx

Postby lolatheminxx » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 am

At least now you can take your top off whenever you like!

mrpaul

Postby mrpaul » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Is it an unwritten rule that taken people can't go gallivanting around topless?
FMC Code - 1K910196

Piestar

Postby Piestar » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 pm

lolatheminxx wrote:At least now you can take your top off whenever you like!

pahahhaha yes

lolatheminxx

Postby lolatheminxx » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 pm

For Lauren there seems to be!

Return to “Chat and Off-Topic”