Selling my Metallica ticket

Introduce yourself and babble about anything else here: my broken arm, computing, toothpaste, favourite hair salon, or even just how your day is going. It all goes in here.
solbir

Selling my Metallica ticket

Postby solbir » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 am

This might seem a bit strange to sell a Metallica ticket at a festival including Metallica in the bill, but nevermind, I'm doing it anyway.

I have a ticket for Metallicas gig in Copenhagen (Denmark) on July 22nd and due to a personal problem I can't go (which is sort of the reason for why I'm going to Sonisphere. hehe. So I am interested in selling my ticket.

Well, I payed 680DKK for my ticket, which amounts to approximately 80GBP. So I want exactly what I payed for it, 80GBP. The concert is taking place at FORUM and is part of the "in the round" tour, so it's probably going to be a new experience for some to see the band in that kind of setting. The capacity of the venue is 10.000 people, so it will be intimate compared to the amount of people at Sonisphere. The concert is of course sold out.

I can cover the shipping costs anywhere, so just let me know if you are interested in the ticket, either by sending me a private message on this forum or by sending me an e-mail at nissebror@hotmail.com

King_Walnut

Re: Selling my Metallica ticket

Postby King_Walnut » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 am

I'll buy it. PM me.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

Return to “Chat and Off-Topic”