Kili Live Job(s)

Introduce yourself and babble about anything else here: my broken arm, computing, toothpaste, favourite hair salon, or even just how your day is going. It all goes in here.
rockgeek

Kili Live Job(s)

Postby rockgeek » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

http://www.kililive.com/digital-co-ordinator/

Digital Co-ordinator
Kilimanjaro Live, a leading UK events & concert promoter, is recruiting for an exciting position as a Digital Co-ordinator.

This is a broad role covering all elements of online marketing, content management of our website, CRM population, e-shot delivery and online advertising management. It requires a person with strong organisational skills coupled with technical know-how, an eye for detail, an interest in the subject and a willingness to bring an editorial twist.

The person will be directly responsible for making sure Kilimanjaro Live shows are correctly represented on the internet plus maintaining effective communication with customers through direct mail, advertising, social networks whilst continually developing all of these platforms. You will be working in house as a key part of the marketing team for the artist bookers/promoters.

I'm presuming that some of you may be interested?

Blackwater

Re: Kili Live Job(s)

Postby Blackwater » Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Are these jobs still available? I don't know who i'm asking as no one is here
ImageImage

BABYMETAL to headline Sonisphere 2015

rockgeek

Re: Kili Live Job(s)

Postby rockgeek » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 am

Have you clicked on the link?

Return to “Chat and Off-Topic”