Fake Lineup Posters

Rick

Re: Fake Lineup Posters

Postby Rick » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:04 am

We have to get Stone sour surely, never played Soni if I am correct and since they have had Gold & Bones I & II out in recent years would expect to see them. Also would imagine if they are going to play then this year would make sense as after that the focus will be back to Knot for the new album
Camp Bitchfist: Ozzfest 2002, Download 2004, Download 2005, Download 2006, Download 2007, Download 2008, Download 2009, Sonisphere 2010, Sonisphere 2011, Download 2012, Download 2013, Sonisphere 2014, Download 2016!

add

Postby add » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 am

Rick wrote:We have to get Stone sour surely, never played Soni if I am correct and since they have had Gold & Bones I & II out in recent years would expect to see them. Also would imagine if they are going to play then this year would make sense as after that the focus will be back to Knot for the new album

never played soni UK no but corey taylor has been at them all in some form so really wouldnt surprise me

houston404

Postby houston404 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:43 pm

add wrote:
Rick wrote:We have to get Stone sour surely, never played Soni if I am correct and since they have had Gold & Bones I & II out in recent years would expect to see them. Also would imagine if they are going to play then this year would make sense as after that the focus will be back to Knot for the new album

never played soni UK no but corey taylor has been at them all in some form so really wouldnt surprise me

I was going to say Slipknot are supposed to have an album out next year so I wouldn't be so sure he'd turn up, don't know what's going to happen now due to Joey leaving though.
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

add

Postby add » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:09 pm

houston404 wrote:
add wrote:

I was going to say Slipknot are supposed to have an album out next year so I wouldn't be so sure he'd turn up, don't know what's going to happen now due to Joey leaving though.

doubt it would have mattered anyway, he did 2009 while slipknot were in the middle of an album tour

houston404

Postby houston404 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:50 pm

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm guessing you filled out the undercard in the order they came to you because there's no way Turbonegro, Skid Row and Shadow's Fall would be that low.

Best Coachella lineup ever, though.

Not removing this from my signature until:

Sonisphere UK 2013 is confirmed: [WELP.]
Headliner announcements made: [NOPE.]
Alter Bridge booked: [NADA.]
Arcane Roots booked: [NEVER.]
Outkast booked: [HAHA, NO.]

houston404

Postby houston404 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:28 pm

PurpleDemon wrote:I'm guessing you filled out the undercard in the order they came to you because there's no way Turbonegro, Skid Row and Shadow's Fall would be that low.

Best Coachella lineup ever, though.

I was unsure how big some of the bands were, so I just went on the size of the venues they've played recently.

Hart Attack

Postby Hart Attack » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 am

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 am

Goddamn, Hart Attack. The saddest thing is that even while I like what we've got so far, the next announcement doesn't stand a chance of being better than that.

Protest the Hero > Chas & Dave > Ghost is a beautiful progression. I'd swap Rise Against and Stone Sour, but faultless otherwise.

hash pipe

Postby hash pipe » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:48 am

I'd be very happy with that Friday is utter gooseberry but then it would take alot to save it at this point.

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:18 am

I like to think that the lower stages on Friday will have all the best of the "Also Appearing" bands. The other two days would be clash city otherwise.

the_arsonist

Postby the_arsonist » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:31 am

See when it's actually laid out like that with a few extra bands it looks decent, when you can properly plan out your day that's when I can see whether there's enough to justify the money

Upcoming Gigs: Arcane Roots, Polar, Mongol Horde, Hundredth, The Bronx, Pearl Jam, Converge, Superheaven, Heights, Parkway Drive

Black Wizard

Postby Black Wizard » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:35 am

Are Rise Against that big? :?

houston404

Postby houston404 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Soni needs to change it's poster style defiantly.

Do people think Protest the Hero are going to be on the mainstages? :? I thought they'd be Bohemia at most

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:16 am

I'm liking that Sonisphere lineup, but are there really that many 'big' bands left to be announced? I thought the mainstages were pretty much all but sorted? I can't see FFDP, Lacuna, C&C, RA, BT and whatnot being announced at this stage.

As always, I'm open to being proved wrong. In terms of lineup creation, though, I think its awesome! ;)
YOU ARE THE SICKNESS IN BETWEEN.
Collect some stars to shine for you, let's start today there's only a few...

Hart Attack

Postby Hart Attack » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:23 am

jonny_sniper wrote:I'm liking that Sonisphere lineup, but are there really that many 'big' bands left to be announced? I thought the mainstages were pretty much all but sorted? I can't see FFDP, Lacuna, C&C, RA, BT and whatnot being announced at this stage.

As always, I'm open to being proved wrong. In terms of lineup creation, though, I think its awesome! ;)

There bloody well better be plenty of big names still to come, or I'll be wanting my money back. It would be an absolute joke if they tried to fill the rest of the main stages with the smaller names from the bottom half of the poster.

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Hart Attack wrote:
jonny_sniper wrote:I'm liking that Sonisphere lineup, but are there really that many 'big' bands left to be announced? I thought the mainstages were pretty much all but sorted? I can't see FFDP, Lacuna, C&C, RA, BT and whatnot being announced at this stage.

There bloody well better be plenty of big names still to come, or I'll be wanting my money back. It would be an absolute joke if they tried to fill the rest of the main stages with the smaller names from the bottom half of the poster.

I agree, if I'm honest. But I can't see why they would leave it so late to announce any big bands that could potentially sell more tickets. :?
YOU ARE THE SICKNESS IN BETWEEN.
Collect some stars to shine for you, let's start today there's only a few...

houston404

Postby houston404 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm

jonny_sniper wrote:
Hart Attack wrote:

I agree, if I'm honest. But I can't see why they would leave it so late to announce any big bands that could potentially sell more tickets. :?

Need to hold something back for after Reading's announcement tomorrow, otherwise they won't get any press attention if they just throw small bands out. Kind of like the announcement 2 weeks ago, it got some attention but once Download announced everything either forgot or just slammed soni. This way each announcement gets a bit of attention (compare the Dream Theater to the small announcement).

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:00 am

Wanted to see if I could make a barely passable 2015 lineup in an hour. I failed miserably.

Stiv

Postby Stiv » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 am

Machine Head two days in a row. ALL DA METULZ!!!!

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:20 am

.... :Lol:

I was supposed to change one of them to something. Either Lamb of God or 30 Seconds to Mars or Coheed and Cambria or Nightwish or someone else but honestly I forget.

hash pipe

Postby hash pipe » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Even tho MH are on there twice I would 100% go to that. Foos :pray:

houston404

Postby houston404 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Hart Attack

Postby Hart Attack » Thu May 29, 2014 6:06 pm

the_arsonist

Postby the_arsonist » Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 pm

I think I'd have to go to all those festivals with those lineups. Download wins though I reckon

Upcoming Gigs: Arcane Roots, Polar, Mongol Horde, Hundredth, The Bronx, Pearl Jam, Converge, Superheaven, Heights, Parkway Drive

Return to “2015 Wishlists and Rumours”