The Lounge Kittens

User avatar
Rick
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:01 am
Location: Preston

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby Rick » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:14 am

who wouldn't love a pig in goggles
Camp Bitchfist: Ozzfest 2002, Download 2004, Download 2005, Download 2006, Download 2007, Download 2008, Download 2009, Sonisphere 2010, Sonisphere 2011, Download 2012, Download 2013, Sonisphere 2014, Download 2016!

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby ThornDavis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 am

I read Rick's post without any of the preceeding context and wondered whether maybe the previous page was full of a discussion about making the Lounge Kittens dress up as pigs in goggles and crawl around in the mud snuffling and oinking and part of me thought "wow, how incredibly demeaning and misogynistic what's the matter with people on this board that they would even come up with something like that" and another part of me thought "but if it did happen it would be awesome."

User avatar
Black Wizard
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: Reading

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby Black Wizard » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 am

Let's be honest, suggesting that The Lounge Kittens could play an exclusive set in my tent is also pretty misogynistic and demeaning. :P

User avatar
PurpleDemon
Posts: 4779
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:24 pm
Location: Hatfield
Contact:

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby PurpleDemon » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 pm

ThornDavis wrote:I read Rick's post without any of the preceeding context and wondered whether maybe the previous page was full of a discussion about making the Lounge Kittens dress up as pigs in goggles and crawl around in the mud snuffling and oinking and part of me thought "wow, how incredibly demeaning and misogynistic what's the matter with people on this board that they would even come up with something like that" and another part of me thought "but if it did happen it would be awesome."


I'd be totally okay with that, on the condition that Ghost did it too. For equality's sake.
Image

Not removing this from my signature until:

Sonisphere UK 2013 is confirmed: [WELP.]
Headliner announcements made: [NOPE.]
Alter Bridge booked: [NADA.]
Arcane Roots booked: [NEVER.]
Outkast booked: [HAHA, NO.]

User avatar
zebby
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby zebby » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Ghost probably will.

As an encore.
A kid once said to me “Do you get hangovers?” I said, “To get hangovers you have to stop drinking.

Lemmy

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby ThornDavis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Black Wizard wrote:Let's be honest, suggesting that The Lounge Kittens could play an exclusive set in my tent is also pretty misogynistic and demeaning. :P


Yes, I was sickened and disgusted by that also. There is nothing more demeaning for a woman than to have a Scotsman initiate an act of sexual congress.

User avatar
houston404
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby houston404 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:29 pm

ThornDavis wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:Let's be honest, suggesting that The Lounge Kittens could play an exclusive set in my tent is also pretty misogynistic and demeaning. :P


Yes, I was sickened and disgusted by that also. There is nothing more demeaning for a woman than to have a Scotsman initiate an act of sexual congress.


What are Kreator doing while all of this is going on? Do they leave quietly or just turn around and play Pleasure to Kill facing the other way?
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

CherryInHove
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby CherryInHove » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Hand out refreshing beverages half way through and are ready with a supply of towels and wet wipes at the climax.

Apparently they've never been as excited about a gig as they are for the Black Wizard reverse gangbang tent extravaganza.

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby ThornDavis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:55 pm

CherryInHove wrote:Hand out refreshing beverages half way through and are ready with a supply of towels and wet wipes at the climax.

Apparently they've never been as excited about a gig as they are for the Black Wizard reverse gangbang tent extravaganza.


Do we know who this is going to clash with yet? Hopefully not Maiden, as I really don't want to miss them. But I will if I have to.

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby Xale » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:55 pm

houston404 wrote:What are Kreator doing while all of this is going on? Do they leave quietly or just turn around and play Pleasure to Kill facing the other way?

Turn away? They're gonna play Some Pain Will Last while staring unblinkingly into BW's eyes.

CherryInHove
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby CherryInHove » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 pm

ThornDavis wrote:
CherryInHove wrote:Hand out refreshing beverages half way through and are ready with a supply of towels and wet wipes at the climax.

Apparently they've never been as excited about a gig as they are for the Black Wizard reverse gangbang tent extravaganza.


Do we know who this is going to clash with yet? Hopefully not Maiden, as I really don't want to miss them. But I will if I have to.


Based on interviews I've done with BW's previous partners, you should be able to watch the entire thing and only miss half of The Trooper.

CherryInHove
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby CherryInHove » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 pm

That includes the time it takes to run from camping to the stage.

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby ThornDavis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:07 pm

I was going to suggest he tries an old-school technique for staving off the inevitable, like counting backwards from 100. But as a mathematician he probably finds that a much bigger turn on than fornication itself.

User avatar
Black Wizard
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: Reading

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby Black Wizard » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Good lord...

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby ThornDavis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:53 pm

It was Rick's fault.

User avatar
houston404
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby houston404 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:18 pm

CherryInHove wrote:
ThornDavis wrote:
CherryInHove wrote:Hand out refreshing beverages half way through and are ready with a supply of towels and wet wipes at the climax.

Apparently they've never been as excited about a gig as they are for the Black Wizard reverse gangbang tent extravaganza.


Do we know who this is going to clash with yet? Hopefully not Maiden, as I really don't want to miss them. But I will if I have to.


Based on interviews I've done with BW's previous partners, you should be able to watch the entire thing and only miss half of The Trooper.


oh woah woah woah oh ohhhhh, oh woah woah ohgodnononono....
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

User avatar
The 59 Sound
Posts: 1571
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Re: The Lounge Kittens

Postby The 59 Sound » Wed May 07, 2014 12:06 pm

I saw this 3 ladys in Eastleigh the other night. They covered a good range of Rock songs and even chucked in a system of a down cover :)

Well worth a watch at Soni.
Upcoming Gigs

Sonisphere!


Return to “2014 Confirmed Bands”