Electric Wizard

rockgeek

Electric Wizard

Postby rockgeek » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Discuss...

Xale

Re: Electric Wizard

Postby Xale » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm

They're okay, but as they're (probably) a late night set I don't think I'll be bothered enough to battle my way into Bohemia.

Blackwater

Postby Blackwater » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:31 pm

How long do the midnight headliners go on for? Gonna run from Prodigy to Bohemia to secure a good spot for the Wizard i don't care if i have to push people out the way.
ImageImage

BABYMETAL to headline Sonisphere 2015

Blueisthecolour

Postby Blueisthecolour » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Also, are people sure they're the late night headliners? I've tried asking on the Sonis twitter and got told that stage times aren't released til nearer the time..... I mean I'll be seeing them whether they clash with Prodigy or not anyway but wouldn't mind seeing prodigy still if possible!

PurpleDemon

Postby PurpleDemon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Judging by their position on the poster, Electric Wizard and Sisters of Mercy are the Bohemia headliners for Friday and Saturday, with Sunday's TBA. I think in previous years the Bohemia headliner has been a midnight slot and I don't see that changing this year. It's more likely that 65daysofstatic will be the ones to clash with the Prodigy.

Not removing this from my signature until:

Sonisphere UK 2013 is confirmed: [WELP.]
Headliner announcements made: [NOPE.]
Alter Bridge booked: [NADA.]
Arcane Roots booked: [NEVER.]
Outkast booked: [HAHA, NO.]

Blueisthecolour

Postby Blueisthecolour » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 pm

That's all good for me... Might even go see 65dos as well in that case.

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 pm

PurpleDemon wrote:Judging by their position on the poster, Electric Wizard and Sisters of Mercy are the Bohemia headliners for Friday and Saturday, with Sunday's TBA. I think in previous years the Bohemia headliner has been a midnight slot and I don't see that changing this year. It's more likely that 65daysofstatic will be the ones to clash with the Prodigy.

Not always, 2010 Gallows were headliner of bohemia and clashed with motley crue. FFAF with Skunk anansie but Terrorvision were after cooper. In 2011 Four Year Strong were Bohemia headliner for Sunday and clashed with Bill Bailey but Sisters of Mercy and Killing Joke were late night. So it's always chopped and changed sorted more by genre rather than actual position. Electric Wizard makes sense to clash with Prodigy 65DOS doesn't imo, they played late-ish last time but clashed with the latter half of Cooper but that obviously made sense seeing as their genres are so opposed, The Prodigy into 65DOS in the tent and probably Bam Margera's fuckface unstoppable would flow pretty well and keep the sort of electronic vibe.

Return to “2014 Confirmed Bands”