QOTSA

My brothers mates girlfriends girlfriend has it on authority that ...
Makeitso

Re: QOTSA

Postby Makeitso » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:47 pm

God damn if Queens played this would be the best festival line up i've ever seen

xstatic

Postby xstatic » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:48 pm

I second that.

Tippo

Postby Tippo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 am

benjball wrote:
Tippo wrote:why is there so much hate for Qotsa? especially last years Reading set. I thought it was great I couldn't see or hear any bad shizz throughout the set. One of the best bands of the weekend in my opinion. But yeah get them at sonisphere and it would be win.

they don't exactly fit in the festival... don't get me wrong, i'd watch them :) but other's arn't so keen

lol and the other rumors like Primal Scream, Placebo, Feeder would all fit more?

Marc

Postby Marc » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 am

doubt placebo will play as there at reading
same with the answer as there at download

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 am

Tippo wrote:
benjball wrote:
Tippo wrote:why is there so much hate for Qotsa? especially last years Reading set. I thought it was great I couldn't see or hear any bad shizz throughout the set. One of the best bands of the weekend in my opinion. But yeah get them at sonisphere and it would be win.

they don't exactly fit in the festival... don't get me wrong, i'd watch them :) but other's arn't so keen

lol and the other rumors like Primal Scream, Placebo, Feeder would all fit more?

Indeed, I say QotSA easily fit more than any of those bands.

benjball

Postby benjball » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:32 am

Tippo wrote:
benjball wrote:

not so much feeder, but the other two are less indie and more rock...ie

Kahula

Postby Kahula » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Either QOTSA of Eagles of Death Metal who are playing T in the Park would be awesome. I missed the Eagles gig in Portsmouth because my other half was working and i had no one else to go with as nobody i know knew who the hell they were :angry-tappingfoot:

Ghost

Postby Ghost » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Kahula wrote:Either QOTSA of Eagles of Death Metal who are playing T in the Park would be awesome. I missed the Eagles gig in Portsmouth because my other half was working and i had no one else to go with as nobody i know knew who the hell they were :angry-tappingfoot:

Eagles are also playing Reading, so don't think we'll see QOTSA at any festivals this year :(.
If you have Facebook, please please help me out and 'like' this page :)

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Ghost wrote:
Kahula wrote:Either QOTSA of Eagles of Death Metal who are playing T in the Park would be awesome. I missed the Eagles gig in Portsmouth because my other half was working and i had no one else to go with as nobody i know knew who the hell they were :angry-tappingfoot:

Eagles are also playing Reading, so don't think we'll see QOTSA at any festivals this year :(.

Well most of QotSA are off doin there own things, but maybe Sonisphere can convince them to get back together for one show this summer - with a new album on the horizon I think it'd be the smart thing to do :D

Timaai

Postby Timaai » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:50 pm

It would b awsome but josh home is doing Eagles of Death Metal at the mo isnt likely...

rockgeek

Postby rockgeek » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Awesome band

Hooper420

Postby Hooper420 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Caught them at Reading last year, i wasn't a huge fan except for Lullabies, and they were absolutely on fire i couldn't believe how astounding they actually were so yea would love to see them again

LauraGrrrl

Postby LauraGrrrl » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm

They were good at Leeds last year. And Josh Homme did backing vocals for Mastodon for their song Colony of Birchmen...getting him on stage with them for that song would be brilliant
ImageImageImageImage

ThunderStorm101

Postby ThunderStorm101 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Give QOTSA and Alter Bridge

Rsx

Postby Rsx » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 pm

a tad on the late side matey...
"What's that coming over the hill? Oh. It's a swarm of rabid supercrickets. Dang."

Return to “Wishlists and Rumours”