anyone else think..

My brothers mates girlfriends girlfriend has it on authority that ...
User avatar
andychantler
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 am

anyone else think..

Postby andychantler » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm

there gonna be an announcement soon cos normally when they add a band they update the poster but they aint yet so maybe one soon and then there update poster save them doing it twice?

User avatar
corney91
Posts: 7165
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: anyone else think..

Postby corney91 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm

There have been like three threads on this already and the answer is "noone knows if there is any significance, wait and see." ;)
Image

cuddles1
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: epsom, surrey, uk

Re: anyone else think..

Postby cuddles1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm

could be just be that they are all busy setting up their office and stuff at knebworth and have not had a chance to do it!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
corney91
Posts: 7165
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: anyone else think..

Postby corney91 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 pm

cuddles1 wrote:could be just be that they are all busy setting up their office and stuff at knebworth and have not had a chance to do it!

I'm sure the lineup is their priority compared to setting up offices ;)
Image

User avatar
Barracuda
Posts: 2076
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: anyone else think..

Postby Barracuda » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 pm

I could have made my own boardies T-shirt with the number of threads around here.

-Barracuda
Image

User avatar
evil_lara
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 am

Re: anyone else think..

Postby evil_lara » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Barracuda wrote:I could have made my own boardies T-shirt with the number of threads around here.

-Barracuda


That was just bad and you know it ;)
Image
I am going to keep my code here so I don't forget it before next year 1k917633

User avatar
kazz
Posts: 22073
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:16 am

Re: anyone else think..

Postby kazz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm

evil_lara wrote:
Barracuda wrote:I could have made my own boardies T-shirt with the number of threads around here.

-Barracuda


That was just bad and you know it ;)


yeah... but i still laughed. :oops:
roll on madness and the offspring @ soni 2013!! =D
please use alex's fmc code 1k915233 when booking your ticket. thankies :D


Return to “Wishlists and Rumours”