Rumours Roundup

My brothers mates girlfriends girlfriend has it on authority that ...
triaxis

Rumours Roundup

Postby triaxis » Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm

This is the consolidated rumours roundup. If you hear of any other credible rumours, then please post in the rumours discussion thread and I'll update this post accordingly.

Cheers

Confirmed Bands

Saturday 1 August:

Apollo Stage

Linkin Park
Heaven and Hell
Coheed and Cambria
Anthrax
Taking Back Sunday
Alien Ant Farm

Saturn Stage
Bullet For My Valentine
Airbourne
The Used
Bjorn Again
Skindred
Soil

Bohemia:

Thunder
The Wildhearts
Fighting With Wire
Fucked Up
Twin Atlantic
Rolo Tomassi
FACT
Glamour of the Kill
Blakfish
Failsafe
Flood of Red
Telegraphs
Sylosis
Oceansize

Jagermeister Stage
Blackhole
Exit Ten
Fin
Me Vs Hero
Dead Formats

Sunday 2 August:

Apollo Stage

Metallica
Nine Inch Nails
Limp Bizkit
Lamb of God
Killing Joke
Buckcherry

Saturn Stage

Avenged Sevenfold
Alice in Chains
Feeder
Mastodon
Saxon
Paradise Lost

Bohemia:

The Ataris
Hundred Reasons
Attack! Attack!
Dead By April
Zebrahead
Corey Taylor
Dirty Little Rabbits
Cancer Bats
Pepper
Architects
Lauren Harris
Rise to Remain

Jagermeister Stage:
Dear Superstar
The Crave
Heaven's Basement
The Defiled
Young Guns

Rumoured

Little London - Facebook page suggests that they're playing

These bands have European or UK dates scheduled around Sonisphere (for mainstage OR bohemia slots):

69 Eyes; Cathedral; Children of Bodom; Engel; Evile; Flogging Molly; The Hives; In Flames; Kylesa; Life of Agony; Motorhead; Nevermore; Napalm Death; Nightwish; Paradise Lost; Pendulum; Primal Scream; Saxon; Sick of It All

Ruled out due to current touring commitments:

A Day to Remember; AC/DC; Aiden; Alexisonfire; Alice Cooper; All American Rejects; All That Remains; Anti-Flag; The Answer; Bad Religion; Behemoth; Billy Talent; Black Dahlia Murder; Blackstone Cherry; Black Tide; Blink 182; The Bronx; Caliban; Cannibal Corpse; Cavalera Conspiracy; Chimaira; Clutch; Deftones; Devildriver; The Devil Wears Prada; Down; Dream Theater; Drowning Pool; Fallout Boy; Flyleaf; Gallows; God Forbid; Godsmack; Green Day; Hollywood Undead; Hoobastank; In This Moment; Innerpartysystem; Janes Addiction; Journey; Killswitch Engage; Lacuna Coil; Less Than Jake; Marilyn Manson; Motley Crue; Mushroomhead; Nickelback; NoFX; Papa Roach; Paramore; Parkway Drive; Rise Against; Saosin; Scorpions; Seasick Steve; Senses Fail; Sepultura; Shinedown; Slayer; Soilwork [SWE appearances only EU appearances]; Sonic Youth; Spineshank [working on album after tour]; Staind; Steel Panther; Testament; Theory of a Deadman; Tool; Trivium; UFO; Underoath; We are the Ocean; Whitechapel; YouMeAtSix;

Also any bands playing Reading and Leeds are unlikely due to bands pulling out of Sonisphere and appearing on the Reading lineup a few weeks later
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

Return to “Wishlists and Rumours”