Guns N Roses

My brothers mates girlfriends girlfriend has it on authority that ...
Drumstick

Guns N Roses

Postby Drumstick » Sun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Eating dumplings drinking beer listening to classic GnR. - From the Twitter

???

evil_lara

Re: Guns N Roses

Postby evil_lara » Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 pm

I very much doubt that is any sort of hint... it would be much too obvious. Also I think Axl's ego issues might prevent him from agreeing to play without headlining.
I am going to keep my code here so I don't forget it before next year 1k917633

cuddles1

Postby cuddles1 » Sun May 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Drumstick wrote:Eating dumplings drinking beer listening to classic GnR. - From the Twitter

???

This was said earlier in the day b4 that post
None of these are tips before y'all go getting yourself in a hooha: BUT LOVING Acid King and Made out of Babies today...

does that make the later post any more significant? I am really not sure on this one! Especially because recently gnr have said they would be on tour soon and most likely europe first! I cant say i would be very exited if they came, its just not the same for me without original band members!

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Sun May 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Wouldn't read much into it - SoniTwitter had lots of Tool on before but they've not been announced
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Would love it if it happened - and they kicked Ashba and got Buckethead back :D But even without Buckethead I'd still love to see them.

Loucifer

Postby Loucifer » Sat May 09, 2009 6:22 pm

kipper64 wrote:Would love it if it happened - and they kicked Ashba and got Buckethead back :D But even without Buckethead I'd still love to see them.

Same here! Fingers crossed....

raymondterrific

Postby raymondterrific » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 pm

yeh would be ok, even though axl is one of rocks biggest bellends

Dynamo11

Postby Dynamo11 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 am

I wouldn't go and see them anyways... I'd prefer to eat my man vegetables than listen to
"Axel Rose and his Funtime Buddies" also know as Guns 'N' Roses murder another classic!

I'm pretty sure this post has annoyed some people.

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Dynamo11 wrote:I wouldn't go and see them anyways... I'd prefer to eat my man vegetables than listen to
"Axel Rose and his Funtime Buddies" also know as Guns 'N' Roses murder another classic!

Me because Robin Finck, Buckethead, and Bumblefoot are all talented musicians. More so than Mr.Slash imo.

Dynamo11

Postby Dynamo11 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:04 pm

kipper64 wrote:
Dynamo11 wrote:I wouldn't go and see them anyways... I'd prefer to eat my man vegetables than listen to

Me because Robin Finck, Buckethead, and Bumblefoot are all talented musicians. More so than Mr.Slash imo.

Ah, those are all indeed fine musicians, but what I'm saying is it isn't Guns 'N' Roses anymore.
The band we all grew up with is gone and really showing my enthusiasm for a "new" band with
the same name only encourages said band... also Axel has a few attitude problems.

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Dynamo11 wrote:
kipper64 wrote:

Ah, those are all indeed fine musicians, but what I'm saying is it isn't Guns 'N' Roses anymore.
The band we all grew up with is gone and really showing my enthusiasm for a "new" band with
the same name only encourages said band... also Axel has a few attitude problems.

Names not really important to be honest.

And Chinese Democracy was a good album, sure it aint the same as the old stuff, but who wants boring rehashes of what was popular 20 years ago. Change in styles a good thing as it keeps the music interesting and relevent.

Return to “Wishlists and Rumours”