Biffy Clyro

All the officially confirmed acts for Sonisphere UK 2011
JAMEZ!

Re: Biffy Clyro

Postby JAMEZ! » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 am

I thought Biffy as a band were amazing. Not the best setlist, but a frakking awesome show and the playing, intensity and charisma were bang on.

Unfortunately, this was ruined by being surrounded by, what can only be described as "dickheads". They type of "dickheads" that would talk all the way through, get up on each others shoulders, wave their hands around and shout, whilst not knowing a single song. The type of dickhead who would keep pushing and punching you from behind because you keep getting pushed into them. It was probably just where i was standing, but i would have thought that being infront of the surge barrier would be the right place for biffy fans.

The 59 Sound

Postby The 59 Sound » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 pm

I think they played well. Good setlist for me, with the extra time they had they brung out there older songs. Good to see them get a good crowd reaction. Slayer into Jaggy snake was gold
Upcoming Gigs

Sonisphere!

Monstar111

Postby Monstar111 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:37 pm

So if anyone remembers the wait before Biffy... well the bottle fight/piss fight or what ever else was thrown. That was right by me and my friends :( It was a bunch of young people vs some drunk old guys.. XD but it was all worth the wait for me.
I thought Biffy was awesome! in every single way!

darth moo

Postby darth moo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Monstar111 wrote:So if anyone remembers the wait before Biffy... well the bottle fight/piss fight or what ever else was thrown. That was right by me and my friends :( It was a bunch of young people vs some drunk old guys.. XD but it was all worth the wait for me.

lol over by where i was people were scooping up the wet mud off the floor into the paper cups and then hurling it over to the other side of the audience :lol: fortunately i managed to stay dry though :P

Slipknot 07/12/08
    Children of Bodom 17/02/09
    Disturbed 07/12/10
    Sonisphere 07/07/11
    Judas Priest 17/07/11
    Iron Maiden 27/07/11

corney91

Postby corney91 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 am

The 59 Sound wrote: Slayer into Jaggy snake was gold

Definitely one of the highlights of the weekend.

darth moo wrote:
Monstar111 wrote:So if anyone remembers the wait before Biffy... well the bottle fight/piss fight or what ever else was thrown. That was right by me and my friends :( It was a bunch of young people vs some drunk old guys.. XD but it was all worth the wait for me.

lol over by where i was people were scooping up the wet mud off the floor into the paper cups and then hurling it over to the other side of the audience :lol: fortunately i managed to stay dry though :P

I got mud all over me from one of those, plus there was a mud pit in front of me where no-one dared go for fear of the few crazy mud wrestlers.

darth moo

Postby darth moo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:38 am

corney91 wrote:
darth moo wrote:

I got mud all over me from one of those, plus there was a mud pit in front of me where no-one dared go for fear of the few crazy mud wrestlers.

yeah there were some areas which nobody would go near because of the mud, but when slipknot came on there were people standing in the mud because it was so crowded :lol:

Slipknot 07/12/08
    Children of Bodom 17/02/09
    Disturbed 07/12/10
    Sonisphere 07/07/11
    Judas Priest 17/07/11
    Iron Maiden 27/07/11

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2011”