campervan ticket

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
disco_diva

campervan ticket

Postby disco_diva » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm

yes the rumours are true!!i shall be selling my campervan ticket on ebay due to a few requests for it!!the reason i don't need it anymore is because after a few discussions on here it became clear that converting my dads van may not be the best option lol so opted to get family camping instead!!i've had a few requests for it and the only fair way would be to put it on ebay starting at cost price as i genuinely don't need it anymore :) i won't probably put it on until i have the ticket because i don't want people think i'm lying so will have to take a pic to prove it lol!!! xxxx :music-rockon:

billytheweed

Re: campervan ticket

Postby billytheweed » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 pm

dont take a pic , it allows forgers to copy it and make forgeries !!!!

sure zac would back me up with this
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Zac

Postby Zac » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 am

billytheweed wrote:dont take a pic , it allows forgers to copy it and make forgeries !!!!

sure zac would back me up with this

Indeed. This is why we always delete the pictures of tickets when people post them on here.

disco_diva

Postby disco_diva » Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

thanks for the advice i never knew that!!but trust me it is genuine as you can see from my other post on how to unsuccessfully convert a van to a campervan lol!! :P

rockgeek

Postby rockgeek » Wed May 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Bank notes can't be scanned into photoshop as PS detects a pattern and goes "no wait, dat is illegal"

Not exactly an indepth summary

mooseyb

Postby mooseyb » Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 am

rockgeek wrote:Bank notes can't be scanned into photoshop as PS detects a pattern and goes "no wait, dat is illegal"

Not exactly an indepth summary

Really?

I'm so going to try that on work's scanner now! Report shortly! :)

Return to “Information & FAQ”