Campervan Tickets

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
flossie

Campervan Tickets

Postby flossie » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 am

Hi I have bought two 3 day tickets with camping for me and hubby. Due to personal :oops: difficulties camping could be difficult ,but we may have use of a camper van. Is it possible to upgrade?purchase? campervan tickets. Purchased original tickets from crowdsurge, although its a pain that they have to be collected from box office when we get there. Have sent an e-mail to them not heard back yet .Thanks any help welcome as new to this !!! :)

AbsintheChris

Re: Campervan Tickets

Postby AbsintheChris » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 am

Not looking likely I'm afraid, this was the situation a few days ago

Sonisphere Organisers wrote:Already sold out are campervans, yurts and podpads and on the hotel packages we are down to a couple of rooms at the Novotel (the one almost on the site) and the Hanbury Manor (the really posh one).

dicksi

Postby dicksi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:31 pm

I have a campervan ticket that I am looking to sell - let me know if you are interested

grundahunter

Postby grundahunter » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm

dicksi wrote:I have a campervan ticket that I am looking to sell - let me know if you are interested

I am interested pal

Return to “Information & FAQ”