Pro Footage

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
JAMEZ!

Pro Footage

Postby JAMEZ! » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 pm

anybody know about sonisphere posting / giving out pro-footage from the weekend. Last year they had the usb wrist bands which were great, but i havn't heard anything about them this year, and i would quite like to see decent videos from the weekend, not just some guy trying to keep his phone on one of the screens while getting rolled over by crowd surfers.

FisicoUK

Re: Pro Footage

Postby FisicoUK » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 am

Stuart Said there will by a Sky Arts programme being made out of it, and obviously what goes out on scuzz....

x-tempus

Postby x-tempus » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 am

FisicoUK wrote:Stuart Said there will by a Sky Arts programme being made out of it, and obviously what goes out on scuzz....

SCUZZ was a pile of gooseberry

so all hope on Sky Arts :roll:
hybrid theorist wrote:it's rare for an indecent exposure record to say "barely worth the effort", but you've always been a trend setter ;)

http://www.justgiving.com/x-tempus< please read, all donations will be appreciated

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 pm

x-tempus wrote:
FisicoUK wrote:Stuart Said there will by a Sky Arts programme being made out of it, and obviously what goes out on scuzz....

SCUZZ was a pile of gooseberry

so all hope on Sky Arts :roll:

i have watched a couple of the other festival programms on sky arts and they have been pretty good .....
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Return to “Information & FAQ”