Lost Property

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
AndyNim

Lost Property

Postby AndyNim » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm

A massive long shot I know but now that I've finally sorted out the post Sonisphere mess that was all my bags I've realised I really have lost my watch.

Does anyone know what happens to all the lost property that gets collected over the weekend? If it was any old watch I wouldn't care but it's got a lot of sentimental value attached! :cry:

Hysteria

Re: Lost Property

Postby Hysteria » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:07 pm

AndyNim wrote:A massive long shot I know but now that I've finally sorted out the post Sonisphere mess that was all my bags I've realised I really have lost my watch.

Does anyone know what happens to all the lost property that gets collected over the weekend? If it was any old watch I wouldn't care but it's got a lot of sentimental value attached! :cry:

ring up the lost property number and see if they have it, supposedly they still have alot of things from Sonisphere.

carly

Postby carly » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Whats the lost property number?

mark2807

Postby mark2807 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Hysteria wrote:
AndyNim wrote:A massive long shot I know but now that I've finally sorted out the post Sonisphere mess that was all my bags I've realised I really have lost my watch.

ring up the lost property number and see if they have it, supposedly they still have alot of things from Sonisphere.

I don't think there is one... :roll:
I think stuff gets handed over to the local police after the festival so you'd have to phone them.
Please use FMC code: 1K910106 when buying your tickets!
lissa wrote:See I have a mad internet crush on Mark and find it so hard to stop myself sending him messages on an hourly basis.

Hysteria wrote:Mark, I love you.

Vice-President of Camp Fighting Mongoose
1 of 83

corney91

Postby corney91 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Just found out I think I might have left my Driving Licence there - GOOSEBERRY! :cry:

Team Sonisphere

Postby Team Sonisphere » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Email mowlostproperty@hotmail.com. They will have all lost property for the next two and a half months.

corney91

Postby corney91 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Team Sonisphere wrote:Email mowlostproperty@hotmail.com. They will have all lost property for the next two and a half months.

Wicked, thanks alot :)

Return to “Information & FAQ”