disabled entry with car

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
Nanabugling

disabled entry with car

Postby Nanabugling » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 pm

I was wondering what we do with the car when we are having our tickets checked as I have disabled ticket and car pass, I have no idea what we are supposed to do.

We need to drive up to our pitch but we will need to swap tickets first i think so where does the car go or is there like drive through for disabled?

so confused

billytheweed

Re: disabled entry with car

Postby billytheweed » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:41 pm

as far as i am aware you drive to the campsite , you are met by the staff and they will ask for your tickets , like a drive through, you shouldn't need to get out of your car, they will then direct you to your pitch,

the staff there are brilliant and other users have praised them in the past. If you have any issue then there will be a feedback thread the other side of the festival make sure you bring them to light in that also dont know if you have seen this thread some of your concerns may have been addressed in here

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11290

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11290
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Return to “Information & FAQ”