disabled entry with car

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
Nanabugling

disabled entry with car

Postby Nanabugling » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:47 pm

I was wondering what we do with the car when we are having our tickets checked as I have disabled ticket and car pass, I have no idea what we are supposed to do.

We need to drive up to our pitch but we will need to swap tickets first i think so where does the car go or is there like drive through for disabled?

so confused

julesmuses

Re: disabled entry with car

Postby julesmuses » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi, my name is Julie, I am the camp manager for the disabled campsite. You can drive in and find a camping site, then you come to the welfare cabin, to check in and claim your wristbands. Have your tickets ready on arrival as the stewards will want to check them at the entry point.
Julie
Live simply that others might simply live

Melevo1

Postby Melevo1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi Julie

Is it too late to buy disabled ticket? They are still on sale but wanted to check...

Also, I have had a full hip replacement 2 weeks ago and was going to give it a miss this year but if I can get onto the disabled camp I reckon I could do it! So, Would this qualify for disabled camping (can bring hospital letter for proof if required but the scar should do it) and can I get a carer ticket (couldn't do it without)?

Also, can motor homes go on the disabled camp?

Really grateful for a response, have been trying to find contact details but to no avail!

julesmuses

Postby julesmuses » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 am

Hi - Apologies for the delay. You can still come into disabled area, if you have normal ticket already we can just swop you over. Motor home as long as its small will be okay too.
Julie
Julie
Live simply that others might simply live

Return to “Information & FAQ”