Disabled Camping & Deposit Scheme

If you have any questions regarding the festival, please ask them in here. Please also try searching for your query before you post as many people will have had the same queries as you and they will have already been answered :)
HellsWench

Disabled Camping & Deposit Scheme

Postby HellsWench » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Why isn't the deposit scheme available for Disabled camping? :confusion-helpsign: It has been in previous years when I've booked.

Please use my FMC code when booking your tix 1k989117

King_Walnut

Re: Disabled Camping & Deposit Scheme

Postby King_Walnut » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey there,

I think I've seen you post about this on the Facebook page too. I guess you've now read that it will be sorted in the morning?

Quite often it's better to get an answer from here, as this place is lurked by festival management. Plus, your threads won't get lost in a sea of idiots requesting Avenged Sevenfold and Linkin Park for the other Sonisphere headliner.

Hopefully you can get your stuff sorted tomorrow!
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

HellsWench

Postby HellsWench » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 pm

King_Walnut wrote:Hey there,

I think I've seen you post about this on the Facebook page too. I guess you've now read that it will be sorted in the morning?

Quite often it's better to get an answer from here, as this place is lurked by festival management. Plus, your threads won't get lost in a sea of idiots requesting Avenged Sevenfold and Linkin Park for the other Sonisphere headliner.

Hopefully you can get your stuff sorted tomorrow!

No that wasn't me on FB, but thanks I did see the post. It's not fixed yet but hopefully in the morning.

HellsWench

Postby HellsWench » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Ok, deposit paid, but can't allocate the carer ticket until its been paid in full (so next year), is it me or does this seem such a long winded way round this time? I just feel a bit anxious that the ticket for my carer isn't sorted. :pray:

King_Walnut

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:32 pm

I imagine that when you secure your ticket, the ticket for your carer is also secured. Balance payment is in March isn't it? There's plenty of time to get it sorted.

Zac (festival manager) will probably clear this up for you for sure. She's here most days.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

Zac

Postby Zac » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello

Yes, I'm afraid you do need to wait till you have paid the balance. At the moment all you have done is reserve a ticket. When you've effectively bought it then you'll get an email with a form to allow you to apply for a carer. It might seem like a faff but we have to keep our processes neat. At the moment you could walk away from buying the ticket.

You of course don't need to wait till the end of March to pay off your ticket. It's entirely up to you.

Z

Return to “Information & FAQ”