VIP/Guest Camping

Got any feedback for us from our second UK appearance, let us know about it in here
markyg

Re: VIP/Guest Camping

Postby markyg » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am

When you go RR or RIP (Download) you have to accept that anyone who hasn`t paid for it can`t come back with you (well unless they sneak in :lol: ) There`s no reason why RR/RIP people can`t go back to normal camping though. Not even sure what that would accomplish? Like in a bar with VIP access. If you can get in VIP you can go anywhere but if you don`t have VIP you can only go to certain areas. Que? :P

Besides we don`t want you normal people seeing the butlers and free champers we get.... :twisted:
99% of what I say is sarcastic. The other 3% is a lie. You decide.
Official Butt Squeezer of "The 83"
CAMP LYM - THE CAMP THAT NEEDS NO THREAD
Will dance for food or beer

Baines

Postby Baines » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm

mooseyb wrote:I paid extra, therefore expect the campsite at least, if not the bar, to be just RR customers.

I agree that the campsite should only be RR customers. As for the bar, I was FMC and could go into the RR bar as and when I wanted, but I dont think we should have been given that. I think it would have been a lot better if we (FMC) had been allowed to have the upstairs bit of the Strongbow tent or Jager truck.
:animals-cow: Moocrab Horn Control Expert and Resident Geordie :animals-cow:
http://www.sonisphereforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8814 For ALL your hardcore wishes

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Baines wrote:
mooseyb wrote:I paid extra, therefore expect the campsite at least, if not the bar, to be just RR customers.

I agree that the campsite should only be RR customers. As for the bar, I was FMC and could go into the RR bar as and when I wanted, but I dont think we should have been given that. I think it would have been a lot better if we (FMC) had been allowed to have the upstairs bit of the Strongbow tent or Jager truck.

the top of the jager truck has nothing to do with soni , (if that makes sense ) it is for jager's guests and artists and they control who went up there, cant see jager letting anyone up there that are imposed on them .

the RR bar is fine for fmc upgrades .
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Fifi

Postby Fifi » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Especially when there is a much lower capacity than in the RR bar. can yo imagine the bands having to wait cause there were a load of FMC people there! haha!
My FMC Number:1k992916 DO NOT miss Sonisphere 2014- be there..be part of the magic!!!

ImageImage

markyg

Postby markyg » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 pm

It`s a bit disappointing that the deposit scheme isn`t available for RR. Is this something that could be looked at for next year?
99% of what I say is sarcastic. The other 3% is a lie. You decide.
Official Butt Squeezer of "The 83"
CAMP LYM - THE CAMP THAT NEEDS NO THREAD
Will dance for food or beer

welshAC_81

Postby welshAC_81 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

markyg wrote:It`s a bit disappointing that the deposit scheme isn`t available for RR. Is this something that could be looked at for next year?

I would love the deposit scheme for RR! Wanted to get my ticket but have to wait 2 weeks till i get paid :cry:
Image Image

bunter007

Postby bunter007 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 pm

markyg wrote:It`s a bit disappointing that the deposit scheme isn`t available for RR. Is this something that could be looked at for next year?

yeah the deposit scheme for RR would have been a very nice option, even if the deposit was £100 it would have eased the pain a little :)

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 pm

bunter007 wrote:

yeah the deposit scheme for RR would have been a very nice option, even if the deposit was £100 it would have eased the pain a little :)

they wont make the deposit scheme on RR simply because it sells out so quickly , and if people decide they dont want RR they could be left with spares sorry guys
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Return to “2010 Feedback”