Sabaton

Confirmed acts for 2010
mrkilley2900623

Re: Sabaton

Postby mrkilley2900623 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 am

shagger wrote:
jonny_sniper wrote:
shagger wrote:
frakk aye! (just encase the forum has censored me and/or my Scots doesn't register, I said yes please)

Nicely done. Up for meeting on Saturday morning and getting to the front then?

Sounds like a plan to me! PM me for exchange of phone numbers or whatever. Anybody else want my my number just PM me and we'll sort it out.

is someone taking a polish flag?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

I don't think any of us have got one - though if you think someone can find one on ebay for cheap/peeps are willing to pay them back, iand it can get it shipped before Thursday, buy one?

Can write PLAY 40:1 on it in big letters on the day lol. I would but I won't have internet for the rest of the day.

shagger

Postby shagger » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

I see some flags on eBay, but I can't be sure about delivery times http://collectables.shop.ebay.co.uk/Fla ... 86.c0.m282

EDIT: It might be possible to make a flag, the polish flag isn't exactly complicated after all.
COVER ME IN CHOCOLATE AND THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Korikon wrote:
Can write PLAY 40:1 on it in big letters on the day lol. I would but I won't have internet for the rest of the day.

I think you should defo write it on a flag!. Best way of making it clear what we want, aye? :P
YOU ARE THE SICKNESS IN BETWEEN.
Collect some stars to shine for you, let's start today there's only a few...

mrkilley2900623

Postby mrkilley2900623 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah, I would've ordered a flag but they definitely won't arrive in time for me, don't they sell flags on-site?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

lavatat

Postby lavatat » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 am

Opening Staurday with only 30 minute slot the same thing happened at bloodstock last year and it sucks. Next to Rammstein these guys are awesome live it sucks that they have an early slot. :mrgreen:

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am

lavatat wrote:Opening Staurday with only 30 minute slot the same thing happened at bloodstock last year and it sucks. Next to Rammstein these guys are awesome live it sucks that they have an early slot. :mrgreen:

Yeah they had nearly an hour at Hammerfest this year but it was from 1AM - by then my body had suffered enough! These are going to be awesome
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

shagger

Postby shagger » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am

lavatat wrote:Opening Staurday with only 30 minute slot the same thing happened at bloodstock last year and it sucks. Next to Rammstein these guys are awesome live it sucks that they have an early slot. :mrgreen:

They should have had a bigger set at Bloodstock, but the sad truth is, compared to the bands above them on the two main stages, they just aren't big enough for a better slot. However, the half-hour slot at Bloodstock was still enough to declare them one of they very best bands of the weekend, and I see similar recognition is the slot at Sonisphere goes well.

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 am

I think it's an achievement that they're on the Soni lineup let alone one of the mainstages - hopefully they'll get some more recognition in the UK following this
corney91 wrote:

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:46 am

triaxis wrote:I think it's an achievement that they're on the Soni lineup let alone one of the mainstages - hopefully they'll get some more recognition in the UK following this

I think given the crowd's response to them, that's pretty likely! Again, he looked so overwhelmed at the English following. Bless :3
Super frakking stoked for them in October when it'll be a much longer set list - INTO THE FIRE IS A MUST.

shagger

Postby shagger » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 pm

The video for Uprising is now out!

Edit: Nuclear blast pulled the vid, turned out it wasn't the band or label that put it up. Myspace link http://www.myspace.com/sabaton

:music-headbanger: WARSAW RIIIIISE!!!! :music-headbanger:
Last edited by shagger on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 pm

They were truly awesome. I was in the front front row with Mr James Gamble and a few other fanatic Sabaton fans. It was so totally amazing and I think they were amazed by the crowd reaction as much as we were! ;)

shagger

Postby shagger » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

jonny_sniper wrote:They were truly awesome. I was in the front front row with Mr James Gamble and a few other fanatic Sabaton fans. It was so totally amazing and I think they were amazed by the crowd reaction as much as we were! ;)

Me and My brother were in/around the pit just behind the barrier, and were truly brilliant!

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 pm

shagger wrote:
jonny_sniper wrote:They were truly awesome. I was in the front front row with Mr James Gamble and a few other fanatic Sabaton fans. It was so totally amazing and I think they were amazed by the crowd reaction as much as we were! ;)

Me and My brother were in/around the pit just behind the barrier, and were truly brilliant!

Did you see about 5 or 6 people against the barrier in Turisas warpaint? That would've been my Sabaton crew! ;)

shagger

Postby shagger » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 pm

jonny_sniper wrote:
shagger wrote:

Did you see about 5 or 6 people against the barrier in Turisas warpaint? That would've been my Sabaton crew! ;)

Sadly not, we have have been near different parts of the barrier.

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Well, as long as you had a wicked time. I'm just gutted that I missed the first few Delain songs on Friday! :o

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

My friend and I got there early in the morning and were up against the barrier to the left of the stage, right in front of the speakers. Deafening, but truly epic!! Will be getting pics up sometime this week.

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Korikon wrote:My friend and I got there early in the morning and were up against the barrier to the left of the stage, right in front of the speakers. Deafening, but truly epic!! Will be getting pics up sometime this week.

Sir, did you get tickets for their show in London in October? Think the boardies should hit it hard! ;)

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 pm

jonny_sniper wrote:
Korikon wrote:My friend and I got there early in the morning and were up against the barrier to the left of the stage, right in front of the speakers. Deafening, but truly epic!! Will be getting pics up sometime this week.

Sir, did you get tickets for their show in London in October? Think the boardies should hit it hard! ;)

Of course, I believe I've mentioned it a few times in the thread. Going with the same mate I came to Soni with, and I am full well planning on camping out in front of the E Ballroom during the day so I can be at the front again :D It's great because of the location as well, can spend a day in Camden and then see an awesome band!

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Nearer the time, I think we should arrange to hit it hard together. I trust you'll be getting up the front if you can?

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:38 pm

jonny_sniper wrote:Nearer the time, I think we should arrange to hit it hard together. I trust you'll be getting up the front if you can?

Please see:

Korikon wrote: Of course, I believe I've mentioned it a few times in the thread. Going with the same mate I came to Soni with, and I am full well planning on camping out in front of the E Ballroom during the day so I can be at the front again :D It's great because of the location as well, can spend a day in Camden and then see an awesome band!

;)

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am

SCREW YOU I'M EXHAUSTED! :lol:

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 am

Not sure I can get to see them on tour in October - got a few tasty gigs later this year - but will be putting them forward for all future festivals in the UK where possible following this showing
corney91 wrote:

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 am

triaxis wrote:Not sure I can get to see them on tour in October - got a few tasty gigs later this year - but will be putting them forward for all future festivals in the UK where possible following this showing

Do what they did with Skindred - next year, they should get a slot on Soni's main stage :P

jonny_sniper

Postby jonny_sniper » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm

triaxis wrote:Not sure I can get to see them on tour in October - got a few tasty gigs later this year - but will be putting them forward for all future festivals in the UK where possible following this showing

Yes- they really did impress both die hard fans and non die hard fans!

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2010”