Soulfly

Confirmed acts for 2010
User avatar
benjodave
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Soulfly

Postby benjodave » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Cheers, I shall check them out.
Doubt it'll happen, but it would be amazing for Benji to join Soulfly on stage 2. The crowd response would be insane.

mrkilley2900623
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby mrkilley2900623 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 pm

yeah, would be very nice, doubt he'll get too many guest acts though, i'd love to see him play with apocalyptica however
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

User avatar
highwayblind
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Hereford, UK
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby highwayblind » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 am

mrkilley2900623 wrote:yeah, would be very nice, doubt he'll get too many guest acts though, i'd love to see him play with apocalyptica however


he might get corey for jumpdfuckup!
Upcoming Gigs:
Deaf Havana
Blink 182

User avatar
AverageJoe
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: Ealing

Re: Soulfly

Postby AverageJoe » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm

or Benji, Max has a few choices ;D

mrkilley2900623
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby mrkilley2900623 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm

he's had plety of guest acts over the years, i'm just wondering whether he's trying to be more independent now and play more of solely soulfly material
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

User avatar
benjodave
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Soulfly

Postby benjodave » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm

mrkilley2900623 wrote:he's had plety of guest acts over the years, i'm just wondering whether he's trying to be more independent now and play more of solely soulfly material


The thing is though: his "soulfly material" actually has guest acts: such as Benji and Corey. Not sure about the new album though: only heard Kingdom.

mrkilley2900623
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby mrkilley2900623 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm

in recent albums he hasn't used so many guest vocalists actually, but i'm expecting him to use a few. Benjii's also a compere for the entire weekend so will be available all the days
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

User avatar
WayneMadden
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 am
Location: North Shields, North East England
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby WayneMadden » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Having seen Sepultura this week, it's put me in the mood for a little Max
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

x2 UK Sonisphere Attendee (and Counting)

Trefusis
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby Trefusis » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 pm


User avatar
highwayblind
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Hereford, UK
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby highwayblind » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 am

Trefusis wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8J7pm-dIOk

This would be immense!!! :music-headbanger:


yes it would be!! i hear they got a new bassist now the guy from calvera conspiracy!
Upcoming Gigs:
Deaf Havana
Blink 182

User avatar
WayneMadden
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 am
Location: North Shields, North East England
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby WayneMadden » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm

highwayblind wrote:
Trefusis wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8J7pm-dIOk

This would be immense!!! :music-headbanger:


yes it would be!! i hear they got a new bassist now the guy from calvera conspiracy!


yes, he is also in a band called Fireball Ministry
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

x2 UK Sonisphere Attendee (and Counting)

User avatar
StevoM14
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:23 am
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby StevoM14 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 am

I'm quite suprised no one sed about possibly Dino and Burton appearing for Eye for an Eye...since FF are on the same day/stage as Soulfly :)

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: Soulfly

Postby ANXIETY » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 am

Rise of the Fallen 8-)
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

User avatar
triaxis
Posts: 7264
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am
Location: Forest of Dean
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby triaxis » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 am

StevoM14 wrote:I'm quite suprised no one sed about possibly Dino and Burton appearing for Eye for an Eye...since FF are on the same day/stage as Soulfly :)


Aye should be good - I remember when Ill Nino covered it and they got Benji from Skindred to help out. Good times
Image
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

The Toad
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby The Toad » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 am

I'll be amazed if Soulfly don't have any guest singers on stage with them. They managed to have Tom Araya onstage at Download 2001, when Slayer weren't even playing!

(My vote is for Benji. :) )
Obligatory festival list:
Ozzfest 98, 01, 02
Reading 98, 99, 06
Big Day Out 99
Download 03, 04
V 03
Bloodstock 08, 09
Hammerfest 09
Guilfest 09
Sonisphere 09, 10
Hard Rock Hell 09

jbmetalhead
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Soulfly

Postby jbmetalhead » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Can't wait to see these again, they blew me away in preston and i have been getting hyped about them!

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: Soulfly

Postby ANXIETY » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm

The Toad wrote:I'll be amazed if Soulfly don't have any guest singers on stage with them. They managed to have Tom Araya onstage at Download 2001, when Slayer weren't even playing!

(My vote is for Benji. :) )


2001?

Download has only been going since 2003, to my knowledge :?
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

The Toad
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby The Toad » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 am

ANXIETY wrote:
The Toad wrote:I'll be amazed if Soulfly don't have any guest singers on stage with them. They managed to have Tom Araya onstage at Download 2001, when Slayer weren't even playing!

(My vote is for Benji. :) )


2001?

Download has only been going since 2003, to my knowledge :?


D'oh! I meant the Ozzfest. I'm going senile in my old age... :)
Obligatory festival list:
Ozzfest 98, 01, 02
Reading 98, 99, 06
Big Day Out 99
Download 03, 04
V 03
Bloodstock 08, 09
Hammerfest 09
Guilfest 09
Sonisphere 09, 10
Hard Rock Hell 09

User avatar
skunkpussy
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 pm
Location: RG's mums house

Re: Soulfly

Postby skunkpussy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Will be good despite only having 30 mins hopefully they just play all the good songs which means nothing of the last 2 albums :lol:
L_K moderator of love

For His mercy is great toward us; and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever
Hallelujah.

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: Soulfly

Postby ANXIETY » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 pm

The Toad wrote:
ANXIETY wrote:
The Toad wrote:I'll be amazed if Soulfly don't have any guest singers on stage with them. They managed to have Tom Araya onstage at Download 2001, when Slayer weren't even playing!

(My vote is for Benji. :) )


2001?

Download has only been going since 2003, to my knowledge :?


D'oh! I meant the Ozzfest. I'm going senile in my old age... :)


Haha, been to a fair ammount of festivals, it seems :P
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

User avatar
Jasonisback
Posts: 7836
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Soulfly

Postby Jasonisback » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 pm

but they clash with heavens basement...
Image
rockgeek wrote:You're not old enough to drink - you probably could go for free thinking about it

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: Soulfly

Postby ANXIETY » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Jasonisback wrote:but they clash with heavens basement...


Max Cavallera. Enough said.
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

User avatar
Jasonisback
Posts: 7836
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Soulfly

Postby Jasonisback » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:14 pm

But i really really really like heavens basement..... and i know more HB songs. but i dont want to miss out on all the guests
Image
rockgeek wrote:You're not old enough to drink - you probably could go for free thinking about it

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: Soulfly

Postby ANXIETY » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Jasonisback wrote:But i really really really like heavens basement..... and i know more HB songs. but i dont want to miss out on all the guests


Heavens Basement will be around alot. Soulfly are a rarity in my eyes.
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

mrkilley2900623
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Soulfly

Postby mrkilley2900623 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 am

HB will probably be touring the UK a lot more, we barely ever get Soulfly, i'm going to Soulfly i don't mind so much about missing HB
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME


Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2010”