Mötley Crüe

Confirmed acts for 2010
Sounddd

Re: Mötley Crüe

Postby Sounddd » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:15 pm

celtic warrior wrote:lets hope its a better show than last years tour.

They played too many songs i did not know and really expected more of the classic hits

Oh youve gotta hear the classics, but what about the fans that want to hear every song live? :P
maschera wrote: So is it well established now that Sounddd and Hysteria are very well endowed?!

:twisted: Your gonna burn in hell :twisted:

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:52 pm

playing on saturday 31st July

source - https://tickets.motley.com/

sorry if this was already known
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

sleazydoesit

Postby sleazydoesit » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Caaaan't wait to see them. One of my favourite bands. As long as they steer clear of Corabi material it's sure to be fantastic.
[SGR] Awesome glam thrashing sleazy speedy power heavy metal guitar shredding 80s time machine panda Olly.
Weekly Chart:

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Gag wrote:I saw the complete set at DL last year and I would have to say Mick Mars is as good as dead :mrgreen: ......but boy can he still play. I half expect them to wheel him out like Hanibal Lecter and position him just so he can play and then wheel him off again when he's done.

He'll be like a Metal Davros :music-headbanger:

:lol: he's not far off, I saw them at Download 07, and he barely moved. Nikki and Vince made up for him like, and as you said, still a great guitarist, and it's much better having him there than some stand in. they're still the real deal, unlike a lot of other bands who've been going so long
:animals-cow:

Sounddd

Postby Sounddd » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm

sleazydoesit wrote:Caaaan't wait to see them. One of my favourite bands. As long as they steer clear of Corabi material it's sure to be fantastic.

Hooligans holiday will always be in there top ten, There i said it!
maschera wrote: So is it well established now that Sounddd and Hysteria are very well endowed?!

:twisted: Your gonna burn in hell :twisted:

AceLucky

Postby AceLucky » Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 am

As you can probably tell from my avatar I'm a massive motley fan! But never managed to see them live due to exams and being away but finally I shall get to see them, can't wait.
"Good joke, everybody laugh, roll on snare drum, curtains"

WayneMadden

Postby WayneMadden » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 am

I cannot tell you how excitied I am to see this band. I have waited literally 10 years for the chance to see them. I was 15 when I first heard this band and through a series of unfortunate events I managed to never make it to one of their concerts. I had a ticket to see them support GNR in Dublin in 2006 and then they claimed that was never supposed to happen and disappeared from the bill. I also had a ticket to see them in Manchester in 2005 and that also fell through. Seriously, this is going to be fantastic, and the highlight of my weekend!
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

x2 UK Sonisphere Attendee (and Counting)

WayneMadden

Postby WayneMadden » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 pm

I can't help thinking there would have been more interest in this setlist if they'd had a Cruefest 2 line up like they did with Graspop a few years back....Drowning Pool, Theory Of A Deadman, Godsmack, Dirty Angels and Motley Crue....would have been savage...and would have been an excellent mini stage on it's own
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:37 pm

WayneMadden wrote:I can't help thinking there would have been more interest in this setlist if they'd had a Cruefest 2 line up like they did with Graspop a few years back....Drowning Pool, Theory Of A Deadman, Godsmack, Dirty Angels and Motley Crue....would have been savage...and would have been an excellent mini stage on it's own

If DP, TOAD, and Godsmack were on this bill, I'd be 100x more excited, esp with Godsmack. Them buggers never seem to do any tours outside the US
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

WayneMadden

Postby WayneMadden » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

triaxis wrote:If DP, TOAD, and Godsmack were on this bill, I'd be 100x more excited, esp with Godsmack. Them buggers never seem to do any tours outside the US

Here's hoping! :music-rockon:
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

highwayblind

Postby highwayblind » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

WayneMadden wrote:
triaxis wrote:If DP, TOAD, and Godsmack were on this bill, I'd be 100x more excited, esp with Godsmack. Them buggers never seem to do any tours outside the US

Here's hoping! :music-rockon:

yeah toad are brilliant live and the other two are great bands who i wana see!
Upcoming Gigs:
Deaf Havana
Blink 182

skunkpussy

Postby skunkpussy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Only really like Shout At The Devil but will watch them because nothing else is on at the same time.
L_K moderator of love

For His mercy is great toward us; and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever
Hallelujah.

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 am

skunkpussy wrote:Only really like Shout At The Devil but will watch them because nothing else is on at the same time.

how many other songs have you heard by them?

Live Wire, Dr Feelgood, Kickstart My Heart, Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away), Sick Love Song, Girls, Girls, Girls, Too Young to Fall in Love.................. they've got loads of great songs!

Dunno if this is aimed at you, but does my head in when people know like 2 songs by a band, quite like them, but assume they wont like the rest of the bands stuff. sounds stupid, but it happens all the time. "Enter Sandman is alright, but I dont like Metallica" "what other songs do you know by them?" "Err, there's that one, I cant remember its name....."
:animals-cow:

WayneMadden

Postby WayneMadden » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:00 pm

skunkpussy wrote:Only really like Shout At The Devil but will watch them because nothing else is on at the same time.

Why don't you go and watch something on the lower stage, or look at a bit of comedy or head to the fairground, if you go to watch Motley Crue and don't like them it won't be the best experience for you....Sonisphere is about having fun, seriously, go and see someone you want to watch, as opposed to someone for the sake of it
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

skunkpussy

Postby skunkpussy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:14 pm

I know loads of Motley Crue songs Shout At The Devil sounds completely different to there other stuff and i really like that song doesn't really sound as glam metal as the other songs not really into all that hair/glam rock whatever you call it i want to get a good spot for Rammstein anyway so will stick around until they play it hopefully it's not the last song.
L_K moderator of love

Hallelujah.

WayneMadden

Postby WayneMadden » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm

skunkpussy wrote: i want to get a good spot for Rammstein anyway so will stick around until they play it hopefully it's not the last song.

Then you're in luck - Crue are on the opposite stage to Rammstein, so you can actually avoid their set and just wait at the other stage while they set up for Rammstein. Everyone, or a lot of people will be at Crue, so by missing it you'll get the jump on a lot of people :music-rockon:
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Gonna have to do a half-and-half job with these - don't want to miss Earthtone9 over on the Jager Stage
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

skunkpussy

Postby skunkpussy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 am

WayneMadden wrote:
skunkpussy wrote: i want to get a good spot for Rammstein anyway so will stick around until they play it hopefully it's not the last song.

Then you're in luck - Crue are on the opposite stage to Rammstein, so you can actually avoid their set and just wait at the other stage while they set up for Rammstein. Everyone, or a lot of people will be at Crue, so by missing it you'll get the jump on a lot of people :music-rockon:

I know crue are on the opposite stage di ckhead i want to hear Shout At The Devil then rush over to Rammstein for a good spot before they start tard.
L_K moderator of love

Hallelujah.

skunkpussy

Postby skunkpussy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 am

triaxis wrote:Gonna have to do a half-and-half job with these - don't want to miss Earthtone9 over on the Jager Stage

Hey Paul how you doing dude haven't seen you around much on the Download forums lately :D hope your cool dude
L_K moderator of love

Hallelujah.

WayneMadden

Postby WayneMadden » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

skunkpussy wrote:I know crue are on the opposite stage di ckhead i want to hear Shout At The Devil then rush over to Rammstein for a good spot before they start tard.

Why bother, you obviously don't like them - you're not a fan, you badmouth their material with the exception of one song they might not play....I wouldn't bother going to see them if I was you, what's one track. In for a penny, in for a pound
MetClub # 912035
7x Metallica

LiveWire

Postby LiveWire » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 pm

I plan on getting to the front dead early, I'm more than willing to stand there for hours to see Motley Crue front row :D
Besides, all the bands playing before them are awesome, with the exception of Skunk.. Ana..something.. but hey, I'll stick em out... all in the name of rock and roll ;D
Dirty.Rotten.Filthy.Stinkin'.Rich

lolatheminxx

Postby lolatheminxx » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 pm

WayneMadden wrote:
skunkpussy wrote:I know crue are on the opposite stage di ckhead i want to hear Shout At The Devil then rush over to Rammstein for a good spot before they start tard.

Why bother, you obviously don't like them - you're not a fan, you badmouth their material with the exception of one song they might not play....I wouldn't bother going to see them if I was you, what's one track. In for a penny, in for a pound

Handbags away guys :lol:
maschera wrote:Image Look. It's minx as a mermaid.

Apparently Camp Moocrab's resident Irish girl / mermaid Image

bloodandthunder

Postby bloodandthunder » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Corny band but will see them anyway for the fun factor, also might not get another chance :)

The Crunch

Postby The Crunch » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 pm

They were bollocks. Really sloppy and a poor setlist.

Gag

Postby Gag » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

The Crunch wrote:They were bollocks. Really sloppy and a poor setlist.

They were brilliant. Really tIght & great set list :lol:

Although technically he's dead, Mick Mars is one of the finest string pluckers the world has ever seen. The set list really impressed me....although I wouldn't have minded some tracks from Saints TBH.

I'd love to see them headline but I don't think they can do much more than an hour these days.....mind you Rammstein only did 90 mins

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2010”