Placebo

Confirmed acts for 2010
corney91

Re: Placebo

Postby corney91 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

kipper64 wrote:I thought the setlist was really good. Look at their Reading set last year, pretty much all new album stuff from what I recall. We got a decent mix, songs like Nancy Boy which hasn't been done in a while, and Scared of Girls too which hasn't been done in even longer! Ideally I would have liked to hear Running up that hill/Special K etc... but they only had an hour so they couldn't play everything, and it was too heavily focused on the new album (despite being a part of the BFTS tour) so it was awesome in my eyes :D

Yup, I thought it was awesome - they probably didn't play Running Up That Hill because it was a heavier festival than they were used to so probably wanted to stick to heavier stuff. I wish they'd played Special K but they can't play every awesome song or they'd have to have like a 24 hour set - as Kerrang said (God, I feel dirty for quoting Kerrang :P), "what's really remarkable is that they could have played a set of equal quality with the songs they left out" :D

SWtallica

Postby SWtallica » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 am

Top class

ANXIETY

Postby ANXIETY » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 am

Biggest surprise for myself of the weekend. Enjoyed every minute of it.
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2010”