rockgeek

Rammstein

Postby rockgeek » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 am

Discuss

kazz

Re: Rammstein

Postby kazz » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 pm

what can i say.

i am very very much excited for this band.

i know they speak german and i know they basically sound like the army shouting orders at you... but they have fire!!!

and they put on one hell of a show!!

:happy-bouncyredfire:
roll on madness and the offspring @ soni 2013!! =D
please use alex's fmc code 1k915233 when booking your ticket. thankies :D

jadeylemonadey

Postby jadeylemonadey » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Second favourite on the line up, think everyone's gonna get killed in the crowd XD

kazz

Postby kazz » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:15 pm

definately a case of: if you like your eyebrows, stay away from the front row!!

:lol:
roll on madness and the offspring @ soni 2013!! =D
please use alex's fmc code 1k915233 when booking your ticket. thankies :D

Jasonisback

Postby Jasonisback » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:46 pm

We needed more Pyro in 2009

now we have as much Pyro as possible, Love it

The musics good to
rockgeek wrote:You're not old enough to drink - you probably could go for free thinking about it

The Crunch

Postby The Crunch » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 pm

They're one of the best bands ever, with one of the best live shows ever.
WIN!!!!
And I think its great that DL have been trying to get them for about 3 years and now Sonisphere have them. Nothing against Download, I just think that is really funny.

OneZeroOneUK

Postby OneZeroOneUK » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm

The Crunch wrote:They're one of the best bands ever, with one of the best live shows ever.
WIN!!!!
And I think its great that DL have been trying to get them for about 3 years and now Sonisphere have them. Nothing against Download, I just think that is really funny.

Just shows the potential that Soni has is very visible in the music industry. Download is, and always has been, a behemoth of a festival with scores of great bands, but Soni's ethos of 'fewer-but-better' seems to be a real draw for bands and agents...

devin123

Postby devin123 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm

just watched their live DVD and im blown away, amazing, just amazing. :music-rockon:
then i listened to their new album, again blown away. :music-deathmetal:
watched new lives (with new album stuff) and its bigger and more explosive than volkerball :bow-yellow: :bow-yellow:

USE MY FMC CODE 1k914278

CHECK OUT MY BAND :D
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&ti ... 7435011420

el nombre

Postby el nombre » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 pm

kazz wrote:what can i say.

i am very very much excited for this band.

i know they speak german and i know they basically sound like the army shouting orders at you... but they have fire!!!

and they put on one hell of a show!!

:happy-bouncyredfire:

pretty much all that matters really.

jbmetalhead

Postby jbmetalhead » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Apparently it is Rammstein's first UK festival show so i am looking foward to it, laughin at download failing to get them so much (I dislike download for the fact they get sellout bands and have turned it rubbish since monsters of rock) *2007 an exeption

bobsvoices

Postby bobsvoices » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 am

if only i could speak german....
If Anyone Is Buying Soni Tickets Please Refer Me
My Number Is:1k939826

4 FREE BEERS TO ANY REFERREES
Jacko Bob

Bury All Rivals for Soni 2011

xHarlotx

Postby xHarlotx » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:02 am

Can't wait for this, seeing them in February too, gonna be amazing!

noobpotato

Postby noobpotato » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Just saw a couple of videos of pussy live. And frakk me,any band who ride around on a giant dick shooting foam into the crowd are gonna put on a good show (in terms of the scale, haha not that theres gonna be a dick there).

The Crunch

Postby The Crunch » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 am

noobpotato wrote:Just saw a couple of videos of pussy live. And frakk me,any band who ride around on a giant dick shooting foam into the crowd are gonna put on a good show (in terms of the scale, haha not that theres gonna be a dick there).

Buck Dich is the best live song of theirs deffo.
It is like Pussy but Flake is the bitch :lol:

x-tempus

Postby x-tempus » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

The Crunch wrote:
noobpotato wrote:Just saw a couple of videos of pussy live. And frakk me,any band who ride around on a giant dick shooting foam into the crowd are gonna put on a good show (in terms of the scale, haha not that theres gonna be a dick there).

Buck Dich is the best live song of theirs deffo.
It is like Pussy but Flake is the bitch :lol:

Flake is always the bitch :lol:

:happy-bouncyredfire: RAMM :happy-bouncyredfire: STEIN :happy-bouncyredfire:
hybrid theorist wrote:it's rare for an indecent exposure record to say "barely worth the effort", but you've always been a trend setter ;)

http://www.justgiving.com/x-tempus< please read, all donations will be appreciated

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

xHarlotx wrote:Can't wait for this, seeing them in February too, gonna be amazing!

This.

I wonder if their own show will match their Soni show and vice versa
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

JAMEZ!

Postby JAMEZ! » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:02 pm

do you think they will do a full show at soni? giant foam shooting penis, burning man, dropping burning gooseberry from a lift into a bath with keyboardist in and all? or just a cut down version with a gooseberry load of pyro.

triaxis

Postby triaxis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm

JAMEZ! wrote:do you think they will do a full show at soni? giant foam shooting penis, burning man, dropping burning gooseberry from a lift into a bath with keyboardist in and all? or just a cut down version with a gooseberry load of pyro.

Depends how much health and safety will let them get away with I reckon - I wouldn't expect a full blown show at Soni
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

tomthebodz

Postby tomthebodz » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm going to try my hardest to get at the front. I don't give a gooseberry if my face gets melted off. It'll be worth it.

I really hope that Pussy is played. I can't frakking wait.

corney91

Postby corney91 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am

Just been retweeted by the Sonisphere Twitter: http://twitpic.com/11e5mv - I can't wait :D

devin123

Postby devin123 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 pm

triaxis wrote:
JAMEZ! wrote:do you think they will do a full show at soni? giant foam shooting penis, burning man, dropping burning gooseberry from a lift into a bath with keyboardist in and all? or just a cut down version with a gooseberry load of pyro.

Depends how much health and safety will let them get away with I reckon - I wouldn't expect a full blown show at Soni

i would, think about it, the amount of money they mustve spent getting them to play here when download couldnt, id say its gonna be a full blown show, plus rammstein arent ones to do half measures

USE MY FMC CODE 1k914278

x-tempus

Postby x-tempus » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm

tomthebodz wrote:I'm going to try my hardest to get at the front. I don't give a gooseberry if my face gets melted off. It'll be worth it.

I really hope that Pussy is played. I can't frakk wait.

I will guess you didn't see them at their UK dates? we were quite near the back at Wembley (got there late) and we felt the heat of the pyros, cannot imagen how hot the people up front must've been - must've been unbearably hot whilst the flamethrowing were spurting out fire...(well I reckon anyway - I have a very low heat resistance)

i'll be near the front, but for full-blown effect - advise against being on the front barrier (IMO) be better to be slightly further back can take in how brilliant the effects and Till's stage ability actually is 8-)
devin123 wrote:
triaxis wrote:

i would, think about it, the amount of money they mustve spent getting them to play here when download couldnt, id say its gonna be a full blown show, plus rammstein arent ones to do half measures

judging by the Wembley show I can't imagen them cutting corners either - reckon the price of a standing ticket was spend on one or two pyros :lol: so they obviously blow a hell of a lot on it - and with the amount they'll be getting paid they would definately want to put on an incredible show - what with being their first ever UK festival performance (and they're closing the mainstage too boot)
+ its outdoors, which makes me think the pyros will be even more extreme (unlike wembley and such which has an unfortunate roof in the way :lol:)
£5 says they wreck the stage to some degree :lol: feel sorry for any crowd surfers during Benzin when Till gets the petrol filler flamethrower out and fires it over the crowd :lol:

can't really imagen the rain ruining it either - the flamethrowers are so powerful it would just by-pass the rain :)

thunder and lightning would be down-right incredible to have during the show, make it more atmospheric still :P

10/10 at wembley, can only expect the same - apart from what I'd guess to be a slightly altered setlist
hybrid theorist wrote:it's rare for an indecent exposure record to say "barely worth the effort", but you've always been a trend setter ;)

http://www.justgiving.com/x-tempus< please read, all donations will be appreciated

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 pm

x-tempus wrote:
judging by the Wembley show I can't imagen them cutting corners either - reckon the price of a standing ticket was spend on one or two pyros :lol: so they obviously blow a hell of a lot on it - and with the amount they'll be getting paid they would definately want to put on an incredible show - what with being their first ever UK festival performance (and they're closing the mainstage too boot)
+ its outdoors, which makes me think the pyros will be even more extreme (unlike wembley and such which has an unfortunate roof in the way :lol:)
£5 says they wreck the stage to some degree :lol: feel sorry for any crowd surfers during Benzin when Till gets the petrol filler flamethrower out and fires it over the crowd :lol:

can't really imagen the rain ruining it either - the flamethrowers are so powerful it would just by-pass the rain :)

thunder and lightning would be down-right incredible to have during the show, make it more atmospheric still :P

10/10 at wembley, can only expect the same - apart from what I'd guess to be a slightly altered setlist

Gotta agree. Seeing as its outdoors I'd expect the show to be even bigger. I mean look at the height of the pyro for Metallica last year, and the fireworks, that couldn't be done indoors. And Rammstein similarly will probably scale the show up a bit for outdoors. or at the very least it will be the same.

Needless to say, I cannot wait to see these at Soni 2010 :D

x-tempus

Postby x-tempus » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm

kipper64 wrote:
x-tempus wrote:

Gotta agree. Seeing as its outdoors I'd expect the show to be even bigger. I mean look at the height of the pyro for Metallica last year, and the fireworks, that couldn't be done indoors. And Rammstein similarly will probably scale the show up a bit for outdoors. or at the very least it will be the same.

haha - i'm now looking forward to them more than maiden :shock: didn't think I'd be saying that anytime soon, so good at Wembley, expecting something even more sensational at soni - as previously stated 'cause of their first ever UK festival (haha soni beat download to getting them) :lol:

devin123

Postby devin123 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

x-tempus wrote:
kipper64 wrote:
x-tempus wrote:

haha - i'm now looking forward to them more than maiden :shock: didn't think I'd be saying that anytime soon, so good at Wembley, expecting something even more sensational at soni - as previously stated 'cause of their first ever UK festival (haha soni beat download to getting them) :lol:

i was looking forward to these more than iron maiden to begin with, maiden rule but they just arent in rammsteins league

USE MY FMC CODE 1k914278

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2010”