Sonisphere Virgins!

General Information and FAQs on subjects not covered in the other sub forums
Koziine

Re: Sonisphere Virgins!

Postby Koziine » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Me and my mate Lloyds first Sonisphere too. Only ever been to the Isle of Wight Festival being as thats where I'm from... It's my first Rock festival and having wanted to have seen Metallica for over 6 years, tied in with the Big Four, I can tell this is going to be my best festival yet. Were camping with Camp Loner :P

eifersucht

Postby eifersucht » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Nauplii wrote:Marking your tent is easy =). Just buy either some fabric pens or you can go to homebase and get some fabric spray.. With the spray just make a stencil and use it to design stuff on the tent (that's what i 've done anyway!) If not the fabric pens are good for scribbling or writing on the tent =)

Hope this helps!

That's a good idea, I might buy some fabric paint tomorrow :)

Nauplii

Postby Nauplii » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Glad to be of some help! =)

This time tomorrow we'll all be lining up waiting to get in to the festival =D Can't wait!
Through imitation we develop towards originality - John Steinbeck

addick1965

Postby addick1965 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Soni and Festival virgin but going with someone who has been to many a festival...so i'm good hands..i hope :D

welshAC_81

Postby welshAC_81 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:07 pm

I'm sure you will be in good hands :lol: Great choice for your first festival though. Hope you have a great time. and enjoy the forums. any questions, just ask.
Image Image

halman

Postby halman » Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 am

We are 3 guys from Spain, cant wait to get in UK, this is our first time there, we know there is no best place and time to join Sonisphere. :music-headbanger:

dario_belix

Postby dario_belix » Sun May 11, 2014 9:48 pm

halman wrote:We are 3 guys from Spain, cant wait to get in UK, this is our first time there, we know there is no best place and time to join Sonisphere. :music-headbanger:

:D Me and two friends are coming also from Spain! we are from Valladolid, nineteen year old freaks without any experience on festivals, BUT WITH ALL THE ENTHUSIASM OF :music-headbanger: :music-headbanger: :music-headbanger: :music-headbanger:

Por cierto, me siento terriblemente estúpido hablando contigo en inglés, y ojalá podamos encontrarnos por allí!

halman

Postby halman » Mon May 12, 2014 10:29 am

dario_belix wrote:
halman wrote:We are 3 guys from Spain, cant wait to get in UK, this is our first time there, we know there is no best place and time to join Sonisphere. :music-headbanger:

:D Me and two friends are coming also from Spain! we are from Valladolid, nineteen year old freaks without any experience on festivals, BUT WITH ALL THE ENTHUSIASM OF :music-headbanger: :music-headbanger: :music-headbanger: :music-headbanger:

Por cierto, me siento terriblemente estúpido hablando contigo en inglés, y ojalá podamos encontrarnos por allí!

Don't feel stupid, this is a english forum, so keep it in english.

We have 22, 23 and my self 38 year old (from Badajoz), we have some experience in festivals, and in Sonisphere too, we was in Getafe/Madrid in Sonisphere 2012. My email is halcobendas(@)gmx.es, I can't send you private messages across the forum, so if you want our cell phone and stay in contact, or you have any question we will try to help, and if you want to join us there, you're wellcome ;)

cruzeman

Postby cruzeman » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am

This will be Mrs cruzeman and myselfs 1st festival. Staying in quiet camping(over 40 now) and really looking forward to it.
Some good information on here on what to bring or what is needed.

Football Vampire

Postby Football Vampire » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:30 pm

my first one but i have to grab my tickets at the box office, including i assume a parking pass. I hope it's not going to be a massive slog to find the place.

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 am

Football Vampire wrote:my first one but i have to grab my tickets at the box office, including i assume a parking pass. I hope it's not going to be a massive slog to find the place.

From what i hear, it's fairly easy as the box office is quite close to the entrance :)

Return to “General”