No info and discounts for non iHumans then?

General Information and FAQs on subjects not covered in the other sub forums
razerbug

No info and discounts for non iHumans then?

Postby razerbug » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:49 pm

An app for tracking bands and getting discounts at the festival for presenting a phone with said app? I'll have some of that action!

Except, apparently, I won't... as I don't have an iPhone...

Is there a way to get the Sonisphere mobile app on Windowsphone? Although it runs java fine, going to the link on the phone returns a "phone not supported" message. Given that WP is the 3rd most popular mobile OS, this is a bit of a slap in the face for those who don't :bow-yellow: Steve Jobs ...

Anyone know of a way to getting this working (windowsphone 6.5)? :confusion-helpsos:

Muchos thanks in advance!

mooseyb

Re: No info and discounts for non iHumans then?

Postby mooseyb » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Works on my SE phone. That's java.

I'd rather lick a tramp than admit to owning an iphone.

razerbug

Postby razerbug » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 pm

I suspect it would work fine, but the site doesn't even give my phone a chance it just says it's not supported.

if someone could upload the .jar file somewhere it'd probably solve the problem, or if a Mod' could spot this and point Windowsphone users to a less restrictive site to download from, problem would probably be solved.

s'just so annoying that everyone is assumed to have an iPhone, at least there is a android option I suppose... :roll:

mooseyb

Postby mooseyb » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

razerbug wrote:I suspect it would work fine, but the site doesn't even give my phone a chance it just says it's not supported.

if someone could upload the .jar file somewhere it'd probably solve the problem, or if a Mod' could spot this and point Windowsphone users to a less restrictive site to download from, problem would probably be solved.

s'just so annoying that everyone is assumed to have an iPhone, at least there is a android option I suppose... :roll:

I have the se satio, and it worked straight away on that, although since the times went live, it's broke, and is asking me to pay again, alhough I think that's common. :(

hybrid665

Postby hybrid665 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

hi everyone

i know this is an older tread but its the closest match to what im looking for, hoping one of you might be able to help rather than start a new thread. im the proud owner of a HTC win phone 7 device (thats a big lie, theres no pride to be had for such an awful platform when compared to win 6.5).

does anybody know if theres any news on a win phone 7 app for this yrs festival?

Return to “General”