Hotel Buses and check-in

General Information and FAQs on subjects not covered in the other sub forums
ragamuffin

Hotel Buses and check-in

Postby ragamuffin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi All,
This will be my first Sonisphere and my husband and I will be staying in the Novotel with the Rock Royalty package.
I've called the Novotel to see what sort of room we are checked in to and they have no record of us! I'm wondering if they only get a list of guests closer to the weekend, or do I need to panic?
I've only been sent my tickets with no other information at all. Is this all I need to check in to the hotel?
I've also been sent a car park pass, but presumably I just park in the hotel car park?
Also, there is no information on the website about when the shuttle buses run from the hotels to the site.
Any help gratefully received, thank you :) :P

The Angry Koala

Re: Hotel Buses and check-in

Postby The Angry Koala » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Not sure about the checking-in and whether they should have a record of you, etc, as I've not used them before.

However, the Novotel is actually on site (inside Knebworth Park) so as far as I'm aware there aren't any shuttle buses as it's the same as the walk from the carpark for everyone else.

The reason you've been sent a parking pass is that you'll be coming into the park the same way as everyone in general camping (off Junction 7 of the A1(M)) and if you didn't have a parking pass you'd be charged for one on the gate.

Hopefully someone can answer the first part of your query as to why there's no record of you fairly promptly (it might be worth also posting your query in the VIP community thread which is in General Sonisphere Discussion > Camps & Meetups, as this is where RR people will be lurking and may have some answers for you!)

Have a great weekend!

Return to “General”