6 mnth baby

General Information and FAQs on subjects not covered in the other sub forums
disasterpieces

6 mnth baby

Postby disasterpieces » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey,

Last week I booked my 'day' ticket for Sunday as need to see Slippers and Limp Bizkit again. Now, i'm wondering whether other people are taking small babies along and trying to determine whether we should or not. Is it safe? Anyone taking or taken a small baby to a festival before?

We obviously realise it will be very loud (so would use ear defenders) but from previous festivals am thinking there would be quieter areas, family spots, other attractions to entertain. One of us would be well back with little one so the noise shouldnt be too much of a problem. Would be good to all enjoy the festival as a family... but to be clear... not intending going mental in the mosh pit with my pram!! :music-rockon:

Any advice

Cheers :clap:
Last edited by disasterpieces on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deltafenix80

Re: 6 mnth baby

Postby deltafenix80 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

You're insane for thinking about taking a 6 month old baby to a metal festival. It would be safer for them if you could arrange for a family member to look after them over the weekend. Personally i'd never even dream about taking a young baby to anything like this.

welshAC_81

Postby welshAC_81 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Yeah sorry but I agree that if anyone else could look after the baby, do that. Mine are 1 and 4 and as much as I miss them when I'm at soni, I think they are just too young yet.
Image Image

HarvesterofSorrow

Postby HarvesterofSorrow » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm

I can't understand how this would even be an option.

Rock festivals/concerts are not a place for babies. Children are fine, but not baby that is 6 months old. Come on now! Fortunately my wife would not even think of this.
2011 - 05 May Iron Maiden (Frankfurt, Germany), 18 June Roger Waters The Wall Live (Duesseldorf, Germany), 2 July - Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax (Gelsenkirchen, Germany), 8-9 July Sonisphere France (Amneville)

Return to “General”