FMC and Deposit

Information regarding the FMC
Lauram340

FMC and Deposit

Postby Lauram340 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 am

I have placed an order for a deposit scheme ticket via seetickets and I was just wondering if there was an FMC number with that cause I can’t find it. If there is one, where abouts do I find it?

Laura

Hysteria

Re: FMC and Deposit

Postby Hysteria » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Lauram340 wrote:I have placed an order for a deposit scheme ticket via seetickets and I was just wondering if there was an FMC number with that cause I can’t find it. If there is one, where abouts do I find it?

Laura

If you've already placed an order, you're unlikely to be able to, if it's via SeeTickets I think I remember them saying that they made a mis-take with the coding, just Contact Zee on this forum via PM with the code you want to use and I'm sure she'll sort something out, giving her you tracking/ticket reference number will help as well.

USE MY FMC CODE NOW!.

Martii

Re: FMC and Deposit

Postby Martii » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 am

Lauram340 wrote:I have placed an order for a deposit scheme ticket via seetickets and I was just wondering if there was an FMC number with that cause I can’t find it. If there is one, where abouts do I find it?

Laura

from how I read your post it reads that you are looking for your personal FMC code?

FMC codes are given to people that bought tickets for sonisphere 2009. People buying tickets use other peoples codes for them to gain free stuff.

So you wont be given a personal FMC code if thats what you ment.

Return to “FMC”