FMC FAQs - Please read first

Information regarding the FMC
zee

FMC FAQs - Please read first

Postby zee » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Please ensure you read the information thread in General Discussion @ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8637. Please ask non urgent questions in the thread linked above. Urgent questions should be emailed to info@thebetterfestivalgroup.co.uk.

FAQ's

I got a free ticket for 2011 from pimping my FMC Code .... how will I get this ticket?
You will hear about this in due course, so you will have to wait for this information. It is being sorted.

When I bought my 2011 Ticket there was no where to put my FMC Code?
See Tickets has a place for your FMC Code, I know I have seen it.

I am going VIP anyway so is there an alternative from a VIP upgrade, if I Pimp my code to Gold/Black Level?
Yes you can exchange your Rock Royalty Pass for additional free drinks but only if you have purchased a VIP Ticket.

If I get RR passes through the referral rewards system do I get plus 1 for myself?
RR Passes indicated are total.

Does the 2011 Free FMC Ticket for last years Gold and Black members include Early Entry?
No it doesn't. You will need to buy an Early Entry Ticket to accompany your Free Weekend Ticket.

Can everyone that used my FMC Code get access to the FMC Party?
No, every FMC Member will receive entry to the FMC Party plus ONE GUEST. Each FMC Member will receive 2 x Bronze wristbands for this event.

Collecting FMC Wristbands and Rewards?
Wristbands and rewards can be collected at the Info Tent in the arena / Bohemia. All FMC members will be given a bronze wristband + 1 allowing them into the party.
Wanna work at festivals this year? www.thebetterfestivalgroup.com Check it OUT!
PM ME FOR YOUR FMC CODE IF YOU NEED IT
Fancy dreads for Festival Season? PM me for hand made woolen dreads :) Any length, any colour!

Fifi

Re: FMC FAQs - Please read first

Postby Fifi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

This might be useful here too:

For those of you who are new to the forum you will see a load of posts referring to FMC codes. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5296 FMC stands for Founder Members Club. This club started in 2009 for the first set of people who bought tickets really early for Sonisphere 2009. These people were issued with an FMC code which gave them access to a special party at Sonisphere 2009 and also allowed them to earn extra awards if other people used their code when purchasing their tickets.

In 2009 people who used an FMC code when booking their ticket but who were not the original FMC member were also given an invite to the FMC party. No announcement for 2010 has been made yet on rewards for people who use the codes.

Anyway if you would like to be part of this then you should obtain an FMC code from one of the many members pimping theirs out...see the post in the general discussion section for a list of people. You should then purchase your ticket from the Buy Tickets section of the main website:
http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/buy-tickets/

At the end of the page you will be asked to enter an FMC code - at a later stage you will then be notified of any benefits associated with using an FMC code. Anyway goodluck & enjoy Sonisphere 2010
Fi
:music-headbanger: :music-headbanger:
My FMC Number:1k992916 DO NOT miss Sonisphere 2014- be there..be part of the magic!!!

ImageImage

elmfc23

Postby elmfc23 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Has there been any announcement wether people using the FMC codes will be able to go to the party again? I was there last year was great to meet loads fellow boarders etc. I hope so..... Aran has his fingers crossed :?
ImageImageImage

corney91

Postby corney91 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Day tickets do not count towards referrals! :D

Lyekka

Postby Lyekka » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:31 am

do the free tickets for 2010 include early entry, (I had this last year) or do I / Can I purchase early entry separately?
My partner has bought early entry on his ticket and my entry is free, but other ppl are expecting to meet with us....
2009: Download, Sonisphere UK, Bloodstock and Reading festivals - +many more!
2010: Download, Sonisphere Poland, Sonisphere UK and Bloodstock festivals - +many many more!
Black Founder Member's Club Member number: 1k943442 - Pimp my FMC!

Martii

Postby Martii » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 am

Lyekka wrote:do the free tickets for 2010 include early entry, (I had this last year) or do I / Can I purchase early entry separately?
My partner has bought early entry on his ticket and my entry is free, but other ppl are expecting to meet with us....

HEY STRANGER!!!!!!!!!! :D I possibly have black this year haha! Hope to see you around again.

I would assume you would have to buy early entry as its a privillge =/ cause i think EE is per person

Lyekka

Postby Lyekka » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:16 am

Lyekka wrote:do the free tickets for 2010 include early entry, (I had this last year) or do I / Can I purchase early entry separately?

Any chance of an official reply on this? I've emailed Through the form, via the email address in teh "you have black, you will get a free ticket" section and no replys as yet. Thanks.
2009: Download, Sonisphere UK, Bloodstock and Reading festivals - +many more!
2010: Download, Sonisphere Poland, Sonisphere UK and Bloodstock festivals - +many many more!
Black Founder Member's Club Member number: 1k943442 - Pimp my FMC!

zee

Postby zee » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Lyekka wrote:

Any chance of an official reply on this? I've emailed Through the form, via the email address in teh "you have black, you will get a free ticket" section and no replys as yet. Thanks.

You must buy an early entry ticket to accompany your Free FMC Ticket.
Wanna work at festivals this year? www.thebetterfestivalgroup.com Check it OUT!
PM ME FOR YOUR FMC CODE IF YOU NEED IT
Fancy dreads for Festival Season? PM me for hand made woolen dreads :) Any length, any colour!

Martii

Postby Martii » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 am

Woah so from reading that lemmie get this straight...

Black FMC wristbands can get into Rock Roalty camping? Not that I wana camp there (ok well I do but yeh I understand Im not allowed) but can we use the toilets there?

Cause thats what Black level members will get black wristbands and RR passes and drink tokens sounds like, can this be califyed please.

Also zee when abouts are we having the last update before the actual fest? I know your busy and dont hate me *cowers* alot of people are concered about this too cause they wont help others till they reach thier destination level they want.

Thanks

welshAC_81

Postby welshAC_81 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:50 am

Quick question : I'm Rock Royalty Camping but i think i've reached Gold FMC - can i still have the rock royalty passes though so that i can help other pirates get into the bar?
Image Image

Martii

Postby Martii » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 pm

welshAC_81 wrote:Quick question : I'm Rock Royalty Camping but i think i've reached Gold FMC - can i still have the rock royalty passes though so that i can help other pirates get into the bar?

just re-read the FMC page on the main site and gold and black both get acses to the RR bar, but black has a free ticket next year..so im abit confused about what zee said

But if you are RR you would still get 4 passes reaching gold, so three for fellow pirates

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Martii wrote:
welshAC_81 wrote:Quick question : I'm Rock Royalty Camping but i think i've reached Gold FMC - can i still have the rock royalty passes though so that i can help other pirates get into the bar?

just re-read the FMC page on the main site and gold and black both get acses to the RR bar, but black has a free ticket next year..so im abit confused about what zee said

But if you are RR you would still get 4 passes reaching gold, so three for fellow pirates

i raised this when they announced the levels,
gold and black get you access to the RR/VIP area, you get 3 more passes as well ( thats 4 in total ) and 6 free drinks .
if you are already RR camping then you get 3 extra passes to give out ,so yes manda you can get 3 of the pirates in , and manda you get 10 free drinks ,cos you are already RR,
if you are black you get a free weekend camping ticket for next year which can be upgraded ifyou wish

hope this helps
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

elmfc23

Postby elmfc23 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am

Thats awesome, and manda, you get loads of Pirates in to RR bar. everyones best friend.... plus all them free drink.. NEED SOME HELP :text-givemebeer: :lol:
ImageImageImage

Martii

Postby Martii » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 am

I just really need to know if i have black, cause I'll cry if i got to 9 or something Q_Q

elmfc23

Postby elmfc23 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Martii wrote:I just really need to know if i have black, cause I'll cry if i got to 9 or something Q_Q

Bet you would, after whoring your code as much as you did :?
ImageImageImage

Martii

Postby Martii » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm

elmfc23 wrote:
Martii wrote:I just really need to know if i have black, cause I'll cry if i got to 9 or something Q_Q

Bet you would, after whoring your code as much as you did :?

:( yeh, I mean, with no update, how am I going to know before its too late =/

Rancidpunk_76

Postby Rancidpunk_76 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Agreed! An update would be nice so i can pimp my mates FMC code instead of mine if needed.

Any word from the mods???

Return to “FMC”