HOW TO REGISTER IN 2012

Information regarding the FMC
broughy

HOW TO REGISTER IN 2012

Postby broughy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

OK when i turned up last year i was told that as i didnt re register my FMC number on this forum the i was not entitled to and gifts etc.

i was a little peed off at this as i had at least 9 tickets bought quoting my code that i was sure of and as usual the Sonisphere admin are taking a very well earnd rest after the event hence no replys to emails lol.

I was advised that i should have used this forum even though i dont generaly use forums soooooo what do i have to do ????

My Number is 1k959948

Broughy

billytheweed

Re: HOW TO REGISTER IN 2012

Postby billytheweed » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

broughy wrote:OK when i turned up last year i was told that as i didnt re register my FMC number on this forum the i was not entitled to and gifts etc.

i was a little peed off at this as i had at least 9 tickets bought quoting my code that i was sure of and as usual the Sonisphere admin are taking a very well earnd rest after the event hence no replys to emails lol.

I was advised that i should have used this forum even though i dont generaly use forums soooooo what do i have to do ????

My Number is 1k959948

Broughy

have a look out for the fmc 2012 thread probably in general sonisphere discussion , Zee will update it once its up and running , or you could email here , her email address will be on the website when it reappears , chill cos tickets arent on sale yet

i was being lazy before heres the link to the thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10905
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Return to “FMC”