FMC

Got any feedback for us from our first UK appearance, let us know about it in here
cuddles1

Re: FMC

Postby cuddles1 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:23 pm

mark2807 wrote:
Lyekka wrote:Black FMC:

I did my damnedest to find out where "VIP backstage" was, I asked all the guards and info points n stuff but all I got allowed in was the same area that VIP camping ticket holders got to go in..... nothing "backstage" apart from sneaking out into a yard to be told I'm not allowed there!!!

It's the same place :doh:
We VIP's pay extra to get there, you sell tickets, simples

I thought you were allowed backstage on the saturn stage with the black fmc band? i swear that is what it said on the wristband sheet they had at the security points!

evil_lara

Postby evil_lara » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I really enjoyed the party, it was such a laugh and after my failure to get any referrals that was all I expected. So basically I was very happy with the FMC indeed.
I am going to keep my code here so I don't forget it before next year 1k917633

King_Walnut

Postby King_Walnut » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

cuddles1 wrote:
mark2807 wrote:
Lyekka wrote:Black FMC:

I did my damnedest to find out where "VIP backstage" was, I asked all the guards and info points n stuff but all I got allowed in was the same area that VIP camping ticket holders got to go in..... nothing "backstage" apart from sneaking out into a yard to be told I'm not allowed there!!!

It's the same place :doh:
We VIP's pay extra to get there, you sell tickets, simples

I thought you were allowed backstage on the saturn stage with the black fmc band? i swear that is what it said on the wristband sheet they had at the security points!

No, just access to the VIP bar.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

thatdannykid

Postby thatdannykid » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 pm

maxbabe200303 wrote:Id like to start with a big up to RAZ!

I mailed him with my FMC enquiry and he replied within 15 minutes and this was at 9:15pm! The sonisphere guys must have been swamped in that mailbox and for me to get a reply that quick i am astounded.

My friend got in contact with a woman in the office, cant remember her name and she never got back to my friend at all. So it goes to show that those who bother get the praise!

I found the FMC box office straight away and was in and out of the queue in 20 minutes max.

The party was excellent, some interesting characters including a young lad dressed up as a Jedi! ROCK ON!
Thanks for the free beers too!

Max
xx

Excellent. I was the Jedi haha, i loved my little glowstick which some guy bought off me for 20 quid outside.

maxbabe200303

Postby maxbabe200303 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 am

thatdannykid wrote:Excellent. I was the Jedi haha, i loved my little glowstick which some guy bought off me for 20 quid outside.

HAHA Awesome dude! Hope you had a good weekend!

red death

Postby red death » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 am

The FMC was a great idea, but there were a few problems.

1. Not convinced that it really works giving people from the same party different levels of wrist band eg if you bought two tickets together then one of you got silver (if you used the same FMC code) and the other got bronze. In the event it didn't matter as there was no fast track entry for silver.

2. FMC t-shirts were a pain to find and would have made more sense to be in the arena.

3. The FMC office handing out wrist bands could also have been better placed in the arena area. I guess it wasn't too bad for those camping and walking through the main entrance, but we came in a camper van and of course got our normal wrist bands on entry to the camper van area. No one seemed to know where to go for FMC wrist bands and then when we found out it was a bit of a pain to have to go out and then come back in.
Trivium 2/2, Me First & the Gimme Gimmes 28/2
Tragedy 23/3, FFDP 30/3
(Devildriver) + Sylosis + Bleed from Within 4/4
Suicide Silence 27/6
Sonisphere 3-6/7
Machinehead 4/8, The Hives 21/8
Rise Against 10/11, Volbeat 17/11
Kreator 18/12

broughy

Postby broughy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm

i was realy pissed that i could not get the fmc tee anywhere, it seemed the merch guys wernt interested if you wernt handing over money !!!

emailed fmc when i got back and had auto reply that now closed.

I still have my voucher as a memento and my mates realy had a good laugh at my expence as they did not bother to do anything and ended up with the same as me as a silver......absolutly nothing !!!!

I wonder if the voucher is worth anything if i use it next year as here was no expiry date on it, lol

Besides that great weekend had by all me thinks, see ya next year

Return to “Sonisphere 2009 Feedback”