Misc

Got any feedback for us from our first UK appearance, let us know about it in here
mand61123

Re: Misc

Postby mand61123 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Korikon wrote:On the contrary, I thought Metallica were amazing. My first time seeing them, and I was impressed. Linkin Park, on the other hand... :/

I'd love to have Iron Maiden headlining 2010 :P Just for Fear of the Dark..

Just re-read that back when I wrote with the exception of metallica i meant they put on an awesome show! and that for me limp bizkit and LP didn't play aswell as i expected. I enjoyed really enjoyed Anthrax and NIN even though i didn't think i would. I've seen LP lots of times and they just seemed to be going through the motions not like they usually are at all.

I'd love it to be ac/dc but i can't see that happening :D

Bring on the MILKSHAKE!!!

Have you sacrificed a beer yet?
Support a fellow boardie donate @
http://www.justgiving.com/whelanclan/

Korikon

Postby Korikon » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:46 pm

..So you did. I read it wrong. Linkin Park weren't anywhere near as good as the first time I saw them, and Limp Bizkit I was in a spot with crap atmosphere, I might have enjoyed them more otherwise. Will probably go for watching them in an indoor venue if I can sometime.

Mastodon, who I was looking forward to, also disappointed. I don't know, maybe it was bad sound but I could hardly hear the vocals on some tracks. Anthrax I might have appreciated more if I wasn't being crushed quite so much :lol: And I wish I hadn't missed Airbourne now, after hearing about the climbing theatrics pulled off there :(

bobsvoices

Postby bobsvoices » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 pm

mastodon just fucked up on oblivian cause brann does the vocals and his mic is always gooseberry it was the samein barcelona
If Anyone Is Buying Soni Tickets Please Refer Me
My Number Is:1k939826

4 FREE BEERS TO ANY REFERREES
Jacko Bob

Bury All Rivals for Soni 2011

mand61123

Postby mand61123 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Korikon wrote:..So you did. I read it wrong. Linkin Park weren't anywhere near as good as the first time I saw them, and Limp Bizkit I was in a spot with crap atmosphere, I might have enjoyed them more otherwise. Will probably go for watching them in an indoor venue if I can sometime.

Mastodon, who I was looking forward to, also disappointed. I don't know, maybe it was bad sound but I could hardly hear the vocals on some tracks. Anthrax I might have appreciated more if I wasn't being crushed quite so much :lol: And I wish I hadn't missed Airbourne now, after hearing about the climbing theatrics pulled off there :(

well when i read it back i could see why you read it wrong so never mind i should reread what i write so its clear duh! :roll:
They were ok again seen them before and they were much better but guess everyone has off days they are human after all. I never saw masterdon or airbourne but my bro in law said airbourne were fantastic! he was raving about them as soon as we met back up. You got crushed a fair bit poor thing :cry: thats why i stayed back don't always get the atmsphere though :(. Think the only person i was truely gutted about missing was corey taylor everyone else that i was desperate to see i did, it was a blast :D .

@ bobsvoices you saw them in barcelona that must have been nice? did you go over just for the show or were you already there?

Bring on the MILKSHAKE!!!

Have you sacrificed a beer yet?
Support a fellow boardie donate @
http://www.justgiving.com/whelanclan/

Chubs

Postby Chubs » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone

I very much enjoyed the festival and took advantage of the early camping to soak up the atmosphere and look forward to 2010.

There seems to be an increase on annual festivals..

There was lots of genuine metal fans there but........the impression I got was the majority of youngers that went to Sonisphere went just so they could have another wrist band and say they have been to another festival !

bobsvoices

Postby bobsvoices » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 am

spot on man, i was one of the genuiners though

Jacko Bob

Martii

Postby Martii » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 pm

VIP SHUTTLE BUS

I dont know if anyone else has mentioned this yet but the stewards said the service would start at 8am on the Monday, it didnt, me and my boyfriend had to treck to the frount to catch our bus before it left us behind, this was NOT fun and I suggest the shuttle bus starts earlyer on the Monday so people can get to thier bus on time?

dont know if I posted this is the right place but feel its important

bobsvoices

Postby bobsvoices » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 am

Martii wrote:VIP SHUTTLE BUS

I dont know if anyone else has mentioned this yet but the stewards said the service would start at 8am on the Monday, it didnt, me and my boyfriend had to treck to the frount to catch our bus before it left us behind, this was NOT fun and I suggest the shuttle bus starts earlyer on the Monday so people can get to thier bus on time?

just walk there its way faster

Jacko Bob

Martii

Postby Martii » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm

bobsvoices wrote:
Martii wrote:VIP SHUTTLE BUS

just walk there its way faster

ugh no its not, walking to the frount of the site from VIP, with tents etc, and bursting for a piss cause the loos were discusting, NOT FUN

Return to “Sonisphere 2009 Feedback”