The Sonisphere Bands Recommendations Thread

Jbg78

Re: The Sonisphere Bands Recommendations Thread

Postby Jbg78 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm

MalevolentJim wrote:I still have a feeling Slipknot are gonna be playing...i can't explain it,i just feel it in me bones.

:lol: go to the doctor :P just joking

Prong
Hardcore Superstar
The Birthday Massacre
Hatebreed!
The Haunted
Backyard Babies
Senser
Crowbar
Clawfinger

All I can dream of at the moment
Please help 2 spaniards! We're going with no friends or clean socks :(
Use the following codes if you haven't got the tickets yet 1k953547 or 1k910048

musthaphawang

Postby musthaphawang » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:41 am

First of all sonisphere festival looks great the line up increable and all that ..... But machine head been canceled really pissed me off especially the way the organisers wordered the post about them canceling makeing them look like bastards for not wanting to be fucked over. And another thing ...is it not a bit suspect to only book limp bizkit now that they know that they will go down well and not like a big bag of gooseberry because of they're download reception........wernt booked beforehand...And den you expect the mighty machine head to drop down a place cause of this bullshit played one show band

So i want to start a thread for anyone who really wanted to see machine head play this and is pissed off about them been screwd like they have been.

So anybody who is just leave a post and well see if we cant show the promoters that machine head wer wanted more den some frakking band dat they are only booking because they went down well at download.

gedmundo

Postby gedmundo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 am

musthaphawang wrote:First of all sonisphere festival looks great the line up increable and all that ..... But machine head been canceled really pissed me off especially the way the organisers wordered the post about them canceling makeing them look like bastards for not wanting to be fucked over. And another thing ...is it not a bit suspect to only book limp bizkit now that they know that they will go down well and not like a big bag of gooseberry because of they're download reception........wernt booked beforehand...And den you expect the mighty machine head to drop down a place cause of this bullshit played one show band

So i want to start a thread for anyone who really wanted to see machine head play this and is pissed off about them been screwd like they have been.

So anybody who is just leave a post and well see if we cant show the promoters that machine head wer wanted more den some frakking band dat they are only booking because they went down well at download.

1-It's all been said before
2-They were booked this late because they were not available when first approached
3-Having a ballanced viewpoint helps arguments. Calling one band mighty and the other a 'bullshit only played one show' band (which incidentally is incorrect) makes you look a moron.
4-You'll change nothing. It's been tried.
5-We've established there's blame on both party's (MH and soni's) part

so drop it
1k919526. Not that any c*nt reads this

corney91

Postby corney91 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:36 am

gedmundo wrote:
musthaphawang wrote:First of all sonisphere festival looks great the line up increable and all that ..... But machine head been canceled really pissed me off especially the way the organisers wordered the post about them canceling makeing them look like bastards for not wanting to be fucked over. And another thing ...is it not a bit suspect to only book limp bizkit now that they know that they will go down well and not like a big bag of gooseberry because of they're download reception........wernt booked beforehand...And den you expect the mighty machine head to drop down a place cause of this bullshit played one show band

1-It's all been said before
2-They were booked this late because they were not available when first approached
3-Having a ballanced viewpoint helps arguments. Calling one band mighty and the other a 'bullshit only played one show' band (which incidentally is incorrect) makes you look a moron.
4-You'll change nothing. It's been tried.
5-We've established there's blame on both party's (MH and soni's) part

so drop it

Well put :)

musthaphawang

Postby musthaphawang » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 am

as i said in other posts i only joined dis thing recently so wouldnt have seen as any of those posts from before so i apoligise for brining up old news

Monopoly

Postby Monopoly » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

For Paradise Lost from Metal Hammer July issue:

Essential songs:

Gothic (Gothic, 1991)
As I Die (Shades of God, 1992)
True Belief (Icon, 1993)
Embers Fire (Icon, 1993)
Enchantment (Draconian Times, 1995)
Hallowed Land (Draconian Times, 1995)
Say Just Words (One Second, 1997)
So Much Is Lost (Host, 1999)
No Celebration (Symbol of Life, 2002)
Redshift (Paradise Lost, 2005)
Ash & Debris (In Requiem, 2007)
Praise Lamented Shame (In Requiem, 2007)

Must Have Album: Draconian Times, 1995
Recommended: In Requiem, 2007 and Icon, 1993
Wild Card: Host, 1999
Fans Only: Gothic, 1991
Image Image

Monopoly wrote:CHOCOLATE STARFISH!

kazz wrote:would you like that with hot dog flavoured water?

sorry. couldn't resist...

:lol:

TenaciousG

Postby TenaciousG » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm

I WOULD LOVE A SCHEDULE FOR WHEN THE BANDS ARE ON!!! lol thx.

ridingthelightning

Postby ridingthelightning » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Alien Ant Farm : 1000 Days, Wish, Attitude, SS Recognize, Forgive and Forget, Glow, These Days, Never Meant, Courage, Glow, What I Feel Is Mine

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2009”