Tambam

Re: Skindred

Postby Tambam » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:33 pm

one of the performances of the fest IMO

corney91

Postby corney91 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:34 pm

D_C wrote:
gedmundo wrote:These were in my top 5. Benji is some front man.

I thought he was a pretty shite frontman if I'm honest. Most of the stuff he was coming out with was too damn cheesy.. "Do you like...loud music?"

Seemed a bit of a tool to me, but the rest of the crowd seemed to like it, so no biggie.

He's actually properly cool in person - he was at the signing tent when Anthrax (I think) were on :)

[J]ames [S]

Postby [J]ames [S] » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 pm

corney91 wrote:
D_C wrote:
gedmundo wrote:These were in my top 5. Benji is some front man.

I thought he was a pretty shite frontman if I'm honest. Most of the stuff he was coming out with was too damn cheesy.. "Do you like...loud music?"

Seemed a bit of a tool to me, but the rest of the crowd seemed to like it, so no biggie.

He's actually properly cool in person - he was at the signing tent when Anthrax (I think) were on :)

Yeah he's a proper cool guy
Met him when they toured with Bullet last year :)

James4

Postby James4 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 am

Benji knew how to get the crowd going, that's for sure! As someone else said, definitely in my top 5 performances! I'm not a massive fan, only knew a few songs of theirs, but after actually seeing them live, I really do think they are a very good band - I mean, I liked them before, but I was seriously impressed by their set at Soni!

There was this guy behind us too who sung along to all the songs and did all the screams properly and everything, was very impressive how he knew it all so well :D

Return to “Confirmed Acts for 2009”