Family (Quiet) Camping

daisy-chains

Re: Family (Quiet) Camping

Postby daisy-chains » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

I am coming with my mid-teenage daughter. I have already been advised not to cramp her style, by saying i'm her mum, lol!!

FreeMan And Son

Postby FreeMan And Son » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:53 pm

lol :)

Geeman

Postby Geeman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Sonisphere in the past was a lot friendlier and the toilets better than at other fests and I was in the wilder camps, so should imagine quiet being even nicer :)
so far me and freeman are coming down on the thursday we could find a decent spot and 'arrange things' to save room for the friday arrivals haggis and daisy so far..
would be I idea to exchange numbers through PM
I am setting off at around 10 or 11 (planing and organization are not my strong points ) driving down from Blackpool and should be there around 2pm to 3pm depending on how many times I get lost on route (navigation also not so good either)

Shed Princess

Postby Shed Princess » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:12 pm

I am travelling down Thursday from Dundee in Scotland with my other half and teenage son.

We didn't manage to get family camping for Download so anything that doesn't resemble trying to sleep on a building site next to an airport will be heaven! :lol:

Geeman

Postby Geeman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 pm

We have got a small gathering building for a camp in the quiet camping, its all last minute but have a few people and offspring joing us, if you would like to join in with us get on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/quietcampsoni2 ... e=bookmark :)

daisy-chains

Postby daisy-chains » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 pm

:music-rockon: i'm there......not long now guys

maceonbass

Postby maceonbass » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:38 am

My GF and I value a reasonable night's sleep so heading for Quiet Camping too!

Really looking forward to the weekend, rain or shine will be awesome! :music-deathmetal: I was working at Glasto last weekend, so running on empty already lol!

See you there

Return to “Camps and Meetups”