Camp Fighting Mongoose

User avatar
MattOnBass
Posts: 6190
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: London

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby MattOnBass » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Hit The Lights wrote:nope they said 16

lanky spastic wrote:im a 16 year old, i can therefore bring illegal and udnerae schoolgirl tatty bojangles to the party, am i in the osja/camp fighting mongoose now?



see officer


he said he was 15 up there? whatever

ImmortallyInsane101 wrote:
lanky spastic wrote:ahhhhhhhh yo wouldn't be saying that if you had ever met kathy, if im honest she'l be to drunk to give a frakk what me and my mate do...

she probably wouldn't complain if i came back tothe tent stoned holding a semi concious woman that just sucked me off



kathy's a legend, if im honest she'll probably give me a crate of beer for free


i want her as my mum =[

sounds like a bit of a rock n roll mum....serious man points if anyone pokes her.....
im kiddin...but nt really



LOL
ImageImage
http://www.myspace.com/noalibitheband
FMC 1k955688 Ambassador SF838L

User avatar
Hit The Lights
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Devon

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby Hit The Lights » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:40 pm

MattOnBass wrote:
Hit The Lights wrote:nope they said 16

lanky spastic wrote:im a 16 year old, i can therefore bring illegal and udnerae schoolgirl tatty bojangles to the party, am i in the osja/camp fighting mongoose now?



see officer


he said he was 15 up there? whatever


missed the joke alert
Image

User avatar
MattOnBass
Posts: 6190
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: London

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby MattOnBass » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Hit The Lights wrote:
missed the joke alert


:doh:
ImageImage
http://www.myspace.com/noalibitheband
FMC 1k955688 Ambassador SF838L

User avatar
ImmortallyInsane101
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby ImmortallyInsane101 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Hit The Lights wrote:my baby (although i didn't realise how big the thing i was creating was at the time :lol: )

the official sonisphere jailbait association

haha ok nice one dude...everyone loves jailbait.....
i like the name...so who is in ur camp then?
1k997385 Please use my code when buying your tickets.
Zac wrote:I love our audience because you can go off on such a tangent as to be discussing the relative flow merits of rappers whilst waiting for us to make our announcement.

User avatar
Anthonytats
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby Anthonytats » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Look around the forums :)
We all got the emblums in our names haha :)

But mainly its the ones u see tearing down the idiots like the one above writing in caps...

And then me :) Mainly cause im bringing a lot of booze and drinking game expertise to the camp :)
And im bringing a second boat for the fleet haha
GearsCT wrote:You have such a huggable face

fade_to_jack wrote:i love anthony, he is my favourite boardie from sonisphere :bow-yellow:

User avatar
MattOnBass
Posts: 6190
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: London

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby MattOnBass » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Anthonytats wrote:Look around the forums :)
We all got the emblums in our names haha :)

But mainly its the ones u see tearing down the idiots like the one above writing in caps...

And then me :) Mainly cause im bringing a lot of booze and drinking game expertise to the camp :)
And im bringing a second boat for the fleet haha


you do realize the whole boat/crowdsurf thing is going to fail because the bottom of the inflatable raft will fall out, right?
ImageImage
http://www.myspace.com/noalibitheband
FMC 1k955688 Ambassador SF838L

User avatar
mark2807
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby mark2807 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 pm

We need to start making a few rules so we don't get busted... some are just for fun

1. You do not talk about the OSJA
2. You do NOT talk about the OSJA
3. tatty bojangles or GTFO - the choice is yours
4. The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it
5. No real limits of any kind apply here - not even the sky

;)

Feel free to add more.
Please use FMC code: 1K910106 when buying your tickets!
lissa wrote:See I have a mad internet crush on Mark and find it so hard to stop myself sending him messages on an hourly basis.

Hysteria wrote:Mark, I love you.

Vice-President of Camp Fighting Mongoose
1 of 83

User avatar
mark2807
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby mark2807 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm

MattOnBass wrote:you do realize the whole boat/crowdsurf thing is going to fail because the bottom of the inflatable raft will fall out, right?


No it won't...
1. There's always going to be people under the centre
2. It's unlikely we will all be sitting in a row in the centre, we'll probably be perched on the edge...
Please use FMC code: 1K910106 when buying your tickets!
lissa wrote:See I have a mad internet crush on Mark and find it so hard to stop myself sending him messages on an hourly basis.

Hysteria wrote:Mark, I love you.

Vice-President of Camp Fighting Mongoose
1 of 83

User avatar
ImmortallyInsane101
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby ImmortallyInsane101 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:54 pm

mark2807 wrote:
MattOnBass wrote:you do realize the whole boat/crowdsurf thing is going to fail because the bottom of the inflatable raft will fall out, right?


No it won't...
1. There's always going to be people under the centre
2. It's unlikely we will all be sitting in a row in the centre, we'll probably be perched on the edge...

hahahaha boat crowd surfing?!?!
u guys r genius! :lol:
1k997385 Please use my code when buying your tickets.
Zac wrote:I love our audience because you can go off on such a tangent as to be discussing the relative flow merits of rappers whilst waiting for us to make our announcement.

lanky spastic
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 am
Location: trownbridge, near bristol-ish
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby lanky spastic » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm

1. You do not talk about the OSJA
2. You do NOT talk about the OSJA
3. tatty bojangles or GTFO - the choice is yours
4. The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it
5. No real limits of any kind apply here - not even the sky
6. even if you're underage, you must bring a shot glass for a game of centurion
OI, thats MY bed of nails!

User avatar
MattOnBass
Posts: 6190
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: London

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby MattOnBass » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm

mark2807 wrote:
MattOnBass wrote:you do realize the whole boat/crowdsurf thing is going to fail because the bottom of the inflatable raft will fall out, right?


No it won't...
1. There's always going to be people under the centre
2. It's unlikely we will all be sitting in a row in the centre, we'll probably be perched on the edge...


i didn't think of the people underneath tbh...
ImageImage
http://www.myspace.com/noalibitheband
FMC 1k955688 Ambassador SF838L

perky596
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby perky596 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:59 pm

[/quote]
sounds like a bit of a rock n roll mum....serious man points if anyone pokes her.....
[/quote]
frakk i now know what my aim is for this festival, frakk jailbait, im going after stifflers mom

User avatar
irishnenglish
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: Holcombe, Devon

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby irishnenglish » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 pm

mark2807 wrote:I think that's still to be decided by Kipper, Hysteria, Me, (whoever else was there when it got started) etc :D

I think so far you can join if:
.You're Jailbait
.You have a mongoose
.You're part of the OSJA
.You bring lots of booze :text-givemebeer:

Might be a free for all atm though :)


I'm vice vice overlord of all mammals


it were my thread you hijacked too!!
I have returned

User avatar
mark2807
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby mark2807 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 pm

irishnenglish wrote:
mark2807 wrote:I think that's still to be decided by Kipper, Hysteria, Me, (whoever else was there when it got started) etc :D

I think so far you can join if:
.You're Jailbait
.You have a mongoose
.You're part of the OSJA
.You bring lots of booze :text-givemebeer:

Might be a free for all atm though :)


I'm vice vice overlord of all mammals


it were my thread you hijacked too!!


That be true :D
Please use FMC code: 1K910106 when buying your tickets!
lissa wrote:See I have a mad internet crush on Mark and find it so hard to stop myself sending him messages on an hourly basis.

Hysteria wrote:Mark, I love you.

Vice-President of Camp Fighting Mongoose
1 of 83

lord_jeff
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Manchester-ish
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby lord_jeff » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Hit The Lights wrote:you weren't planning on putting 'free candy' on your tents?

amateurs


aha, me and my friends actually thought of doing this O.o
but figured everyone would attack us in the hope of it meaning free drugs xD
http://www.myspace.com/conquerthemassesband my band and our shameless promotions =]

perky596
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby perky596 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 pm

well my twisted friends decided we are going to spray paint "hump tent" on our tents, i'm safe in the knowledge that a)i wont sleep or b) ill pass out in any tent i can find or c) ILL frakking PULL

User avatar
kipper64
Posts: 18552
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby kipper64 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 pm

As I anticipate millions wanting to join our proud league - we should really come up with some sort of test. You know to determine whose suitable to be a fellow fighting Mongoose. As we will obviously be the best camp ever created - ever.

First question! Are you a sheep or a shark!?

Its a trick question - you're a mongoose
Image

User avatar
MattOnBass
Posts: 6190
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: London

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby MattOnBass » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm

can i join your esteemed camp?
ImageImage
http://www.myspace.com/noalibitheband
FMC 1k955688 Ambassador SF838L

User avatar
kipper64
Posts: 18552
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby kipper64 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:22 pm

MattOnBass wrote:can i join your esteemed camp?


Hmm - that depends, why do you think you are suited for our awesome camp, and what would you contribute to the team?
Image

User avatar
kipper64
Posts: 18552
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby kipper64 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm

bisturi wrote:
kipper64 wrote:As I anticipate millions wanting to join our proud league - we should really come up with some sort of test. You know to determine whose suitable to be a fellow fighting Mongoose. As we will obviously be the best camp ever created - ever.

First question! Are you a sheep or a shark!?

Its a trick question - you're a mongoose

I'm a girl.

Surely you need at least one to represent the greatest gender in Mongoose :P.


You may be permitted to join but policy is we are gonna need to run a full medical examination on any females willing to join....you know for health and safety reasons...*cough* it will require you to get nekkid though, dont worry im a doctor, honest.
Image

User avatar
Hit The Lights
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Devon

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby Hit The Lights » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:46 pm

would this be an awkward time to mention i've always wanted to sleep with an asian girl. partialy for the lulz and partialy for the experience. which i guess is technicaly also for the lulz




8-)
Image

User avatar
kipper64
Posts: 18552
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby kipper64 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:48 pm

bisturi wrote:As long as you're prepared to never sleep again since the sight of me nekkie will frighten the gooseberry out of you :shock:.



Thats a risk im willing to take - besides I'll have googles.....AHHHHHHHHHHH *Ze googlez. zey do nuthin* face melts*
Image

User avatar
ImmortallyInsane101
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby ImmortallyInsane101 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Hit The Lights wrote:would this be an awkward time to mention i've always wanted to sleep with an asian girl. partialy for the lulz and partialy for the experience. which i guess is technicaly also for the lulz




8-)

i second that motion...asian twins would b better
man points if anyone does this at sonisphere!
1k997385 Please use my code when buying your tickets.
Zac wrote:I love our audience because you can go off on such a tangent as to be discussing the relative flow merits of rappers whilst waiting for us to make our announcement.

User avatar
Hit The Lights
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Devon

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby Hit The Lights » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 pm

haha everyone knows the only legitimate reason for pointless sex is 'for the lulz'
Image

User avatar
Hit The Lights
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: Devon

Re: CAMP FIGHTING MONGOOSE

Postby Hit The Lights » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Image
Image


Return to “Camps and Meetups”