Lockers in Arena Area...

Sonisphere Festival arena sub forum
timothywelch

Lockers in Arena Area...

Postby timothywelch » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm

A question about lockers, if I may. Is there an option to get a locker in the arena area and if so where can I get them from? I looked at the LockerHouse.co.uk web site and they only seem to offer Campsite lockers. I assume it's the same for lockers that can be purchased from Ticketmaster, etc.
My Facebook (add me quoting "Sonisphere") | My Metal YouTube Channel

Re: Lockers in Arena Area...

Postby 1878 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm

They're located just inside the entrance to the arena and they should be the same as there was only one locker company on site.

timothywelch

Postby timothywelch » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Actually I emailed LockerHouse directly and they say: "Yes we will be in campsite village. I should wait until you get there to see if there any lockers in the main arena."

Looks like they aren't sure yet whether there will be any lockers inside the area.
My Facebook (add me quoting "Sonisphere") | My Metal YouTube Channel

Zac

Postby Zac » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 am

timothywelch wrote:Actually I emailed LockerHouse directly and they say: "Yes we will be in campsite village. I should wait until you get there to see if there any lockers in the main arena."

Looks like they aren't sure yet whether there will be any lockers inside the area.

They are talking nonsense. They are sited just inside the Bohemia entrance so are in the arena, not in the campsite.

Return to “Arena”