What time will Bars on site close

Sonisphere Festival drink and food sub forum

What time will Bars on site close

Postby coffter » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Does anyone know approximately what time bars on site will close at?

The bohemia area is open until 3am. Do day ticket holders have access to this area and will the bars in this area be open late.

The reason im asking is that i dont want to miss the end of Metallica to get last train back to London so am thinking of waiting around for the 4.15am train and it would be nice to have a few beers in the bohemia area after Metallica while we wait to get the train.

Re: What time will Bars on site close

Postby guitarherocloud » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 am

Don't know for definite, but I remember drinking until around 2am last year in Bohemia bar after Alice Cooper...

I think so you should be okay until then - there's a lot of things going on until the early hours like Silent Disco etc so surely the bars will remain open...

Postby billytheweed » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 pm

RR bar shuts at 2 i think , the arena bars , the ones near the stages shut about 1130 ish , the bohemia bar should be open a bit later, cant find it on the website now it was there a couple of weeks ago !!
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Postby Zac » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 am

The Bohemia bar stays open till about 3am but it depends whether anyone is still there. There is silent disco and some DJ action going on in various places though so feel free to hang about.

Return to “Drink & Food”