Big Green Coach - OFFICIAL Coach + ticket provider

Sonisphere Festival travel sub forum
Biggie Green

Big Green Coach - OFFICIAL Coach + ticket provider

Postby Biggie Green » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi there. We are Big Green Coach, Official coach travel partner to Sonisphere Festival.

2014 will be our third year transporting festival goers from all over the UK into Knebworth and we will be actively working on this forum to act as a ‘virtual customer service centre’ - offering travel advice and answering any questions that you may have about Big Green Coach services.

Full details on what we offer and to book your seat please visit http://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/sonispherecoach

How do we make your festival experience better;

- Deposit Scheme - our hugely popular deposit scheme returns for 2014. Pay only £50 now for your ticket and coach travel package and pay the balance later - we are the only coach provider to offer this!

- UK wide network of services - choose from 41 different departure points around the UK and travel straight to the heart of the festival. We drop you in the Official coach park right next to the main entrance.

- Being Green
- Coach travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel to the festival (if you ignore bike riding and walking that is!) For each customer we bring to the festival, we will sponsor and protect 5 square foot on Amazonian Rainforest for ten years. You are making a real difference.

We will keep you updated on here and via our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/biggreencoachuk

Please don't hesitate to get in touch. If you prefer to email us then please do so at enquiries@biggreencoach.co.uk

The Big Green Team
x
Big Green Coach - Official Travel Partner

http://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/sonispherecoach

FRESTER

Re: Big Green Coach - OFFICIAL Coach + ticket provider

Postby FRESTER » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:39 am

How long does the confirmation email take ?
I booked three coach tickets 24 hours ago !

Biggie Green

Postby Biggie Green » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 pm

FRESTER wrote:How long does the confirmation email take ?
I booked three coach tickets 24 hours ago !

Confirmation normally comes straight away. Can you check your Spam/Junk folder? Not there? Please either give our lovely team a call 0845 331 3040 or send them an email to enquiries@biggreencoach.co.uk.

Cheers,
BGC

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:59 pm

good to see you guys back , just a quick question , are you doing the shutlle buses from stanstead and luton airports or will there be a direct service to stevenage ?? i ask because we have been getting a few questions from over seas visitors flying in would lie to be able to say if theres something you guys are planning ???

let us know and we will pop it around the forums etc

cheers
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Biggie Green

Postby Biggie Green » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 pm

billytheweed wrote:good to see you guys back , just a quick question , are you doing the shutlle buses from stanstead and luton airports or will there be a direct service to stevenage ?? i ask because we have been getting a few questions from over seas visitors flying in would lie to be able to say if theres something you guys are planning ???

let us know and we will pop it around the forums etc

cheers

Hi Billy,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We thought that we'd receive an email if a post was placed on here.

We are not planning a service from those airports. Our full network is:
Birkenhead, Birmingham, Bradford, Bridgend, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Chester, Colchester, Coventry, Crawley, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Ipswich, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London Victoria, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Reading, Sheffield, Southampton, Stockport, Sunderland, Swansea, Swindon, Taunton and Wolverhampton.

If there is demand, we are open to putting on additional coaches from new locations. Can you please let us know if you see a trend?

I hope this helps.

BGC
x

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm

BGC

thanks for the response , i know there will be quite a few people flying in from the states and Ireland to both stanstead and luton , might be worth posting something via the facebook page to try and gauge the interest. so far we have had about 6 or 7 asking how to get to the festival site from both airports. i picked a friend up from Luton in 2011 as there was no service even though its only about a 15 minute drive
ImageImage
FMC code1k910248

FRESTER

Postby FRESTER » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 pm

When are tickets emailed out ?

Biggie Green

Postby Biggie Green » Wed May 07, 2014 2:02 pm

FRESTER wrote:When are tickets emailed out ?

Hi, they will be emailed out some time in June. Usually 2 weeks before the festival.

Thanks,
BGC

Giv1888

Postby Giv1888 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Quick question. Do you offer a one-way service?

I may be hitching a lift in a car in the way down from Glasgow but would need to make my own way back. Can't see anything on your website except returns

Biggie Green

Postby Biggie Green » Mon May 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Giv1888 wrote:Quick question. Do you offer a one-way service?

I may be hitching a lift in a car in the way down from Glasgow but would need to make my own way back. Can't see anything on your website except returns

Hi there, all of our services are return. If you book a return though you will be guaranteed on the coach back to Glasgow.

I hope this helps.

BGC

AChubbyPriest

Postby AChubbyPriest » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi Big Green Coach,
Do you know roughly (in terms of hours[ish?]) How long it would take to get to Sonisphere from Manchester?
Also, about what time would pickup from Manchester be?
Many thanks.

Biggie Green

Postby Biggie Green » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:21 pm

AChubbyPriest wrote:Hi Big Green Coach,
Do you know roughly (in terms of hours[ish?]) How long it would take to get to Sonisphere from Manchester?
Many thanks.

Hi there,

journey time is so difficult to predict as festival traffic is very unpredictable. Best thing to do is put Manchester to Knebworth in to google maps. This time is for a car (faster than a coach) in ideal conditions...but it will give you an idea.

Departure times are on your e-ticket and the BGC Sonisphere website.

See you in a few days!!!

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Biggie Green wrote:
AChubbyPriest wrote:Hi Big Green Coach,
Many thanks.

Hi there,

journey time is so difficult to predict as festival traffic is very unpredictable. Best thing to do is put Manchester to Knebworth in to google maps. This time is for a car (faster than a coach) in ideal conditions...but it will give you an idea.

Departure times are on your e-ticket and the BGC Sonisphere website.

See you in a few days!!!

manchester to download this year was about 4 hours ,

would think about 6 hours as its about 4 in a car
ImageImage
FMC code1k910248

Return to “Travel”