Camper Vans

Sonisphere Festival camping sub forum
WEIRD FISH

Re: Camper Vans

Postby WEIRD FISH » Mon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm

billytheweed wrote:
camperman999 wrote:I'm kind of hoping my awning will be ok?

i would guess not :o

I plan on taking an awning about the same size as that too.

WEIRD FISH

Postby WEIRD FISH » Mon May 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Does anyone know if there are showers in the campervan field? if so, are they decent? I was there last year but didnt come across any? I was hoping for the 'shower cube' type ones they had at download! they were awesome!

camperman999

Postby camperman999 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Its a pretty standard size wierd fish ....
I gotta take that awning!! its the only one i got!! saying that ...the photo does make it look huge!! its not actually as big as it looks on the photo! I use it at Download with no probs ...and to be honest ...if it causes a problem i can always bring it in a little .... make it a little smaller by not pegging it out as much. reckon you could do the same WF.

Rustybugger

Postby Rustybugger » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Nice bus camperman :)

I'll be rocking up in a red T4, originally I was hoping to bring a similar awning to yours (because a couple of the passengers were going to sleep in it (to avoid my snoring!)) but I'm going to chuck in a small tent aswell.
I figure if I've got all the bases covered then at least people will have somewhere to sleep :)

Bit of a shame about the gas though, my barbie runs on the stuff..... still guess i'll have to go ferel and bring a charcoal one xD

Zac

Postby Zac » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Quick note guys to let you know that the camper field has had mucho interest this year so won't be as roomy as last year. Keep this in mind when planning awnings as you may be asked to take any down that are too large.

WEIRD FISH

Postby WEIRD FISH » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Hey, anyone from the south wales area fancy gettin a convoy on the go to head up on the friday morning? :music-rockon:

dave666

Postby dave666 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey Weird fish
We will be travelling down fri morning from west wales in my t25, we could always meet up somewhere along the way if there is enough interest

WEIRD FISH

Postby WEIRD FISH » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Sounds good to me :D We'll be heading up in a white T4.

helzangel

Postby helzangel » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

If taking a campervan, do you have to remove your gas bottle or are they allowed in campervans?

WEIRD FISH

Postby WEIRD FISH » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

helzangel wrote:If taking a campervan, do you have to remove your gas bottle or are they allowed in campervans?

They are allowed in campervans if they have been professionally fitted, apparently.

helzangel

Postby helzangel » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:42 am

WEIRD FISH wrote:
helzangel wrote:If taking a campervan, do you have to remove your gas bottle or are they allowed in campervans?

They are allowed in campervans if they have been professionally fitted, apparently.

Ta :D

TomCornell

Postby TomCornell » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Coming in a campervan plus a tent, got early entry for the thursday but just realised not entirely sure if the campervan place opens on the thursday!? anyone know?

Spooner

Postby Spooner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:45 am

TomCornell wrote:Coming in a campervan plus a tent, got early entry for the thursday but just realised not entirely sure if the campervan place opens on the thursday!? anyone know?

Me too. But we did the same last yaer, and got in fine early. But things do keep changing, so maybe an official answer would be better. But i wouldnt worry about it.
Please use this FMC code if you get the chance. 1k937748

helzangel

Postby helzangel » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 am

OMG, can't believe all the Campervan places are already sold out, has it been moved to a smaller area?

kurler79

Postby kurler79 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi, gonna be doing sonisphere for the 1st time this year with my bro and plannin to bring his motorhome ( he hates it being called a campervan, snob!!). Just wanted to know if there is a limit on the size of vehicles allowed in the camper field, had a search and can't find anything.
Cheers

kazz

Postby kazz » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 pm

kurler79 wrote:Hi, gonna be doing sonisphere for the 1st time this year with my bro and plannin to bring his motorhome ( he hates it being called a campervan, snob!!). Just wanted to know if there is a limit on the size of vehicles allowed in the camper field, had a search and can't find anything.
Cheers

sorry dude... if you haven't already bought your tickets then you might have to slum it in the tents. campervan or motorhome tickets have now sold out.

:?

if you have already bought your tickets then check out the info sections on campervans in the main website. it should have some information there. if not, come back and one of us will see what we can do. happy hunting.

:)
roll on madness and the offspring @ soni 2013!! =D
please use alex's fmc code 1k915233 when booking your ticket. thankies :D

flossie

Postby flossie » Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

kurler79 wrote:Hi, gonna be doing sonisphere for the 1st time this year with my bro and plannin to bring his motorhome ( he hates it being called a campervan, snob!!). Just wanted to know if there is a limit on the size of vehicles allowed in the camper field, had a search and can't find anything.
Cheers

I was wondering the same any official ansmers ??!! Ta

Return to “Camping”