Camp groups (Pirates, Loners, the other one?)

Sonisphere Festival camping sub forum
megatallicaiden

Camp groups (Pirates, Loners, the other one?)

Postby megatallicaiden » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:27 am

I'm new to this. I'll be 16, female I'm up for heavy drinking and that but I want to be in one of those groups so that I can be kind of confident hat I'll be safe. Although I'm a girl I get treated like a lad and will be going with 3 other boys.
I don't know what camp to join and how?

Looked at the camp meetup forums and can only find theloner and pirate one and that one only shows posts from 2009 and I'm not a loner... help?

welshAC_81

Re: Camp groups (Pirates, Loners, the other one?)

Postby welshAC_81 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:37 am

Hiya and welcome. Tbh I think most of the groups have all joined together as camp loner now since a huge majority of the old forum regulars have disappeared since 2011. Saying that in the run up to the festival, that could all change. You dont have to be going alone to join camp loner so enjoy the forums for now, hang out with us regulars and see what happens re the camps over the next couple of months :)
Image Image

jimmyjimbo

Postby jimmyjimbo » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:45 pm

welshAC_81 - Hi, am a newbie, a proper newbie (I went to scouts but never went to this). Is it properly fancy dress on the first night (Friday), is this mandatory? (Obviously not MANDATORY but for a good laugh whaddyerrekkon?) Anyway, thanks for your info on previous posts.

jimmyjimbo

Postby jimmyjimbo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 am

go home

Return to “Camping”