Parking Ticket and the Box Office

Sonisphere Festival tickets sub forum
Football Vampire

Parking Ticket and the Box Office

Postby Football Vampire » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Righty, i have to pick up my weekend and parking pass tickets from the box office. This being my first sonisphere, i'm a little ignorant on the location of the box office in regards to where the campsite parking is. Is it a relatively simple job to grab my tickets and get into parking, or am i in for a Reading Festival horror trek where the box office is a mile away from the parking entrance?

billytheweed

Re: Parking Ticket and the Box Office

Postby billytheweed » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Football Vampire wrote:Righty, i have to pick up my weekend and parking pass tickets from the box office. This being my first sonisphere, i'm a little ignorant on the location of the box office in regards to where the campsite parking is. Is it a relatively simple job to grab my tickets and get into parking, or am i in for a Reading Festival horror trek where the box office is a mile away from the parking entrance?

the entrance is near the car park , there used to be a drop off area (for taxi's etc) near the box office, the staff should let you get you car park pass from the box office , park up then you go checkin and get you wrist bands , its all pretty close together , there are some aerial photos on the build thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15017

the whole site is covered in the 4th photo on the second set (2010) the entrance is right at the top of the photo
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Football Vampire

Postby Football Vampire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm

thanks for the info. I've got a passenger who just decided they can come. When's the latest he can pay fora ticket without risking a turn up tomorrow and being sold out? When does the box office even open tomorrow?

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Football Vampire wrote:thanks for the info. I've got a passenger who just decided they can come. When's the latest he can pay fora ticket without risking a turn up tomorrow and being sold out? When does the box office even open tomorrow?

They can still buy it now, and when you book, it will tell you to pock up at the box office, or maybe even let you print the ticket at home.

As for box office, I believe it is open at 3, so as soon as the gates are open.

Football Vampire

Postby Football Vampire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 pm

thanks for your help, he bought it earlier. I'll get you a virtual beverage of your choice

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:58 am

Football Vampire wrote:thanks for your help, he bought it earlier. I'll get you a virtual beverage of your choice

:text-givemebeer: (please) :D

Football Vampire

Postby Football Vampire » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 am

My crew want to leave at 10.30am lol. We're going to get there well before 3pm, hope the box office opens a little earlier than the campsite :oops:

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04 am

Football Vampire wrote:Image

My crew want to leave at 10.30am lol. We're going to get there well before 3pm, hope the box office opens a little earlier than the campsite :oops:

Cheers- based on festival prices, that's about £50 right ?! :lol:

Hope so, for your sake! I am stuck in work, today and tomorrow! Clearly not too busy though as I am on here, so I may as well have just come for the whole weekend! lol

Have a good'un :music-headbanger:

Return to “Tickets”