Lockers

Sonisphere Festival tickets sub forum
seniorcitizen

Lockers

Postby seniorcitizen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:03 pm

I ordered a locker at the same time I ordered my festival tickets. I've had the latter but heard nothing about the former. Has anybody else had a ticket for their lockers? Ta!

mcmoomin

Re: Lockers

Postby mcmoomin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

You don't get a proper ticket, it's just an email that you take to the locker bit when you get there - then they give you the key/code/padlock (however they're doing it this year).

They're from Lockerhouse, website says email will come out 7 days before. So won't be long now *excited face*

Black Wizard

Postby Black Wizard » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Great, bloody great. Less than a week before the festival I get my locker ticket email and find out that Lockerhouse no longer support car chargers and I'll need to bring a USB charger. Not enough time to get one from the internet and I probably can't find one for my phone in shops. Thanks Lockerhouse for the short notice!

jadeylemonadey

Postby jadeylemonadey » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:35 am

Black Wizard wrote:Great, bloody great. Less than a week before the festival I get my locker ticket email and find out that Lockerhouse no longer support car chargers and I'll need to bring a USB charger. Not enough time to get one from the internet and I probably can't find one for my phone in shops. Thanks Lockerhouse for the short notice!

Lockerhouse were at Download festival and we thought exactly the same thing, but all the lockers had USB plug ins inside them anyway!! Unless you mean your actual phone cable, which yep would suck on short notice :( :(
They were selling bits and bobs in the booth so they might have an adapter for you?

mcmoomin

Postby mcmoomin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:04 am

Email from them says;
"12v car chargers NOT supported. For a limited time do not worry if you only have a cigarette charger please contact the Lockerhouse box office for assistance."

So i assume they will have adapters, but it might be safer to hunt one down on amazon/ebay with next day delivery.

Ivo80

Postby Ivo80 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:33 am

Carphone Warehouse or Currys or any pound shop should have some

The Angry Koala

Postby The Angry Koala » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 am

Black Wizard wrote:Great, bloody great. Less than a week before the festival I get my locker ticket email and find out that Lockerhouse no longer support car chargers and I'll need to bring a USB charger. Not enough time to get one from the internet and I probably can't find one for my phone in shops. Thanks Lockerhouse for the short notice!

Just out of interest how do you charge your phone currently if you haven't got a USB to Micro-USB cable? That cable's all you need to take....

Black Wizard

Postby Black Wizard » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 pm

I use one that plugs into a socket in the wall. I don't own a smartphone and my micro-USB cable doesn't charge.

The Angry Koala

Postby The Angry Koala » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Ah, I understand.

Looking at the info from Lockerhouse I think they can provide an adaptor for you to use a 12v car charger, but this is probably the last festival season they'll have them available. I think next year they will only have USB connections.

Hope this is the case so you're not left phoneless!

Black Wizard

Postby Black Wizard » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

I have a Nokia so the battery will probably last all weekend. :P

lolatheminxx

Postby lolatheminxx » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Ahhhhhhh ffs!!! I just spend money on car chargers for nothing :(
maschera wrote:Image Look. It's minx as a mermaid.

Apparently Camp Moocrab's resident Irish girl / mermaid Image

Return to “Tickets”