If I have to pick tickets up at box office

Sonisphere Festival tickets sub forum
Mizenberg

If I have to pick tickets up at box office

Postby Mizenberg » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi all,

Sorry to flood the tickets section with questions, but I would just like to ask 'one' more thing:

I ordered day tickets on Saturday, from Seetickets (for Saturday at Soni).

IF something happens, and they do not get to me in time (which happened once before with See tickets, when I booked a gig for Camden Underworld)- I believe I would need to call them to arrange box office collection instead? They state on their website to do this 48 hours before the event if the tickets have not arrived by then- to me this seems very late to leave it, but would they even do anything if I called before then?

Anyway, if i DO have to pick them up on site, I presume I would need to pay the £30 parking fee on site, then claim this back from Seetickets? (I only paid £20 when ordering!). More importantly, would I need to take loads of Identification with me to collect the tickets? I used paypal to purchase the tickets (the payment coming from a Mastercard), so I presume just taking the Mastercard, ID and order printout would be enough?

I know it may not come to that, but would like to be prepared if does.

Thanks
Mizenberg

dario_belix

Re: If I have to pick tickets up at box office

Postby dario_belix » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi!

I am from Spain, and I have payed a full weekend ticket via seetickets with my father´s paypal account. As I am coming from overseas, I have to collect at the venue box, but I haven´t received the collection email yet, and next week I´ll catch the plane to London...

They have told (seetickets) me that if I have payed via paypal, I only need an ID card of the person that did the order (me).

I am really nervous about not having receibed the collection email, but I hope you finded my information useful.

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:24 pm

dario_belix wrote:Hi!

I am from Spain, and I have payed a full weekend ticket via seetickets with my father´s paypal account. As I am coming from overseas, I have to collect at the venue box, but I haven´t received the collection email yet, and next week I´ll catch the plane to London...

They have told (seetickets) me that if I have payed via paypal, I only need an ID card of the person that did the order (me).

I am really nervous about not having receibed the collection email, but I hope you finded my information useful.

Hi Dario,

I do not know anything about the collection emails, I am sorry. Have you managed to speak to Seetickets about this? You can either fill in an online contact form, or are you able to call them on the telephone? Their UK landline number is 01159 129000.

James

dario_belix

Postby dario_belix » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 pm

I have already received the email this afternoon :)

Return to “Tickets”