See tickets- do they provide despatch information

Sonisphere Festival tickets sub forum
Mizenberg

See tickets- do they provide despatch information

Postby Mizenberg » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi everyone,

I ordered some Day tickets on Saturday, online via Seetickets.

I was wondering if anybody knows if they tend to email/update the order with a despatch notification, or if I should just be on the lookout for the postman? When placing the order, it stated that the tickets would be sent recorded delivery, and would need a signature.

When looking up the order, it states "We are in the process of despatching tickets for this event". This is obviously a very general statement, but there is nothing specific to MY order, so I am hoping that they do actually update it when the tickets are on the way.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

drone

Re: See tickets- do they provide despatch information

Postby drone » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:52 pm

I got a dispatch email with mine

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:59 am

Thankyou- I shall keep an eye out then. Being as I ordered so close to the festival, hopefully they will send out pretty quickly!

lolatheminxx

Postby lolatheminxx » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Yeah you should get an email to say when they've been dispatched (check your junk mail). There is also a "track my order" thing on the See Tickets website where you can input your order number and it will tell you the status of your tickets.
maschera wrote:Image Look. It's minx as a mermaid.

Apparently Camp Moocrab's resident Irish girl / mermaid Image

Mizenberg

Postby Mizenberg » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks for the replies!

I can use the "track my order" thing you mentioned- this correctly shows what I ordered- but it does not actually tell me the status of MY order, just a general statement saying that they are "in the process of despatching tickets for this event", but nothing about mine in particular- if you get what I mean.

Return to “Tickets”