Deposit Scheme ticket - still not received!!!!!!

Sonisphere Festival tickets sub forum
suzukie0

Deposit Scheme ticket - still not received!!!!!!

Postby suzukie0 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Hiya,

Has anyone else who booked using the deposit scheme's tickets turned up. I paid the balance on mine at the end of January and I've still not got my ticket!!!!
Beginning to wish I'd just waited now but when I first did when they first went on sale I didn't want to miss out on a ticket. Everyone else I know who ordered via the normal method have received theirs including one who booked less than 3 weeks ago :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
See Tickets just keep fobbing me off!!
Leeds 2005,2009
Download 2010,2012,2013,2014
Sonisphere 2011,2014

:music-headbanger:

Foz

Re: Deposit Scheme ticket - still not received!!!!!!

Postby Foz » Mon May 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Same here I'm afraid

FRESTER

Postby FRESTER » Mon May 19, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm still waiting :text-givemebeer:

chunkboy

Postby chunkboy » Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Same here too. :evil:

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 pm

They send them out in batches, think there's another batch going out soon, it's not too unusual to not have your ticket at this stage though, best thing to do is contact whoever you bought the ticket from i.e. SeeTickets and they should be able to give you a timeframe for when you should get it, but they won't be fobbing you off as you won't be the only one without a ticket at this point. Think they also have a tracker as well which tells what % have been dispatched, last I heard it was around the 60% mark.

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Mon May 19, 2014 5:48 pm

agree with kip , also I still havent got my download RIP ticket yet , am expecting it next week, plenty of time dont worry until its about 3 weeks away
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Mon May 19, 2014 6:45 pm

kipper64 wrote:They send them out in batches, think there's another batch going out soon, it's not too unusual to not have your ticket at this stage though.

While I agree that there's no need to panic until maybe a month before, I think it's a bit strange that the order the batches are sent out in isn't just "whoever paid first"

I imagine there might be a decent reason (geographical location?) they don't do it that way, but I ordered mine a month ago, and they turned up a week or two later. I've done it at other fests and ordered them around christmas time and been one of the last to get them. I'm not even sure it is down to geography, as other friends who live nearby have had tickets delivered earlier, despite booking later.

Do they just throw darts at a board? :lol:
:animals-cow:

Return to “Tickets”