Car parking pass included in Accessible Camping ticket?

Sonisphere Festival tickets sub forum
lightrider

Car parking pass included in Accessible Camping ticket?

Postby lightrider » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi,

I'm about to apply for an Accessible (disabled) Camping ticket. The information says that the pitch is set to accommodate a car and tent. Does that mean the car is included in the price of an accessible camping ticket? When the ticket options are listed, the car parking pass is listed as an extra. I'm a bit confused. There will just be one tent and one car.

Any ideas if I need to get the car parking pass separately?

Thanks very much!

welshAC_81

Re: Car parking pass included in Accessible Camping ticket?

Postby welshAC_81 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 pm

I really dont know but when buying an accessability ticket on the website, it gives the option to buy a car parking pass aswell so I would assume you have to buy it separately but I'm sure someone else will come and clarify this for you.
Image Image

julesmuses

Postby julesmuses » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi, you will not need to purchase a car parking pass separately if you will be keeping your car on your campsite pitch, you will however need to ensure that your car and tent will fit into the 5mx5m space allocated to you.
If you have any issues on the day, I will be in the welfare tent and will assist you accordingly.
Julie
Live simply that others might simply live

lightrider

Postby lightrider » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Thank you very much!

Avalon_Independent

Postby Avalon_Independent » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:36 pm

I have paid for an 'accessible access' ticket, I paid for a 'Campervan Pass' too and have had that refunded, so this means that 'parking' is included. :auto-mysterymachine:

Maybe we'll meet? :greetings-clappingorange:

Autumn

Postby Autumn » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Any of you guys been before? This is our first Sonisphere and will be in the accessible camping area so any tips , info, experiences etc would be appreciated! Either way, it will be an adventure!!!

Am getting VERY excited now......30 days to go!!!

sweetiex

Postby sweetiex » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:30 pm

We are coming to sonisphere this year and just purchased a weekend only ticket on Thursday,delighted to
say it arrived today super quick or what,right I filled in the details to get a carer ticket but wondering how
long that will take to get sorted,plus like you I'm wondering about a disabled parking pass as we are not
camping,i'm pretty sure we got issued with one when we were at the festival in 2011 and it was free with
the ticket,we usually go to download but giving it a miss this year sonisphere wins ;)
Image Image

Steph43

Postby Steph43 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:54 pm

I would be interested about parking also as this is the first time i have ever been to a festival. I am really looking forward to going, as well as been quit apprehensive due to the fact that i cannot walk or stand for long periods of time. If anybody has got any advice i would really appreciate it. Thank you

billytheweed

Postby billytheweed » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:15 am

Steph43 wrote:I would be interested about parking also as this is the first time i have ever been to a festival. I am really looking forward to going, as well as been quit apprehensive due to the fact that i cannot walk or stand for long periods of time. If anybody has got any advice i would really appreciate it. Thank you

here is the website bit

http://sonisphere.co.uk/accessibility-form/

it says "Accessible camping is available for people with disabilities and their companion. We will allocate a 5m x 5m pitch for your tent and car. Please do not bring a tent that will mean that you will exceed this space when pitched with your car."
suggests to me that car parking is in with the ticket.

if you are not camping there is parking at the entrance to the arena

hope this helps
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

Return to “Tickets”