Come on Leeds!!!

All things sportified ... football, snail racing, rugby, tennis .. hmmm short skirts :)
hybrid theorist

Re: Come on Leeds!!!

Postby hybrid theorist » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm

I do love how local teams who've never won anything hate us and we barely even notice their existence :lol:

it's kinda like the Scotland and Wales having a huge rivalry with England..... who barely notice it at all
:animals-cow:

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

hybrid theorist wrote:I do love how local teams who've never won anything hate us and we barely even notice their existence :lol:

it's kinda like the Scotland and Wales having a huge rivalry with England..... who barely notice it at all

I hope your on about football :P But yeah, Wales' football is pish.

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Tambam wrote:
hybrid theorist wrote:I do love how local teams who've never won anything hate us and we barely even notice their existence :lol:

most things to be fair, not just football :lol:

aye Wales RU is a decent rivalry I suppose, but we're still better than you at that most of the time aren't we? I'd say France and the Aussies are our biggest rivals when it comes to RU. I could be wrong, I'm not that into Union, (as has been stated many times before, and doesnt need going into again :P )
:animals-cow:

mrpaul

Postby mrpaul » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 pm

To be fair to Wales, their footballers have now surpassed ours in the cheating-on-your-wives stakes ;)
:animals-cow: Moocrab Paul
FMC Code - 1K910196

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 am

hybrid theorist wrote:
Tambam wrote:

most things to be fair, not just football :lol:

aye Wales RU is a decent rivalry I suppose, but we're still better than you at that most of the time aren't we?

Well you hadn't beat us for 3-4 years until last year so not quite :P

Return to “Sport”