NFL

All things sportified ... football, snail racing, rugby, tennis .. hmmm short skirts :)
GearsCT

Re: NFL

Postby GearsCT » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Saints fan here, before the last Super Bowl if you ask :P

Won £20 on the last Super Bowl as well
mark2807 wrote:I frakking love you Callum. 8-)

Jasonisback wrote:Callum, You sir are a legend!!!!

jamblob wrote:oh, calum, u so mehtulz \mm/

gencdo wrote:CALLUM I LOVE YOU. Can I be in your sig now?

Overkill

Postby Overkill » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:48 am

GearsCT wrote:Saints fan here, before the last Super Bowl if you ask :P

Won £20 on the last Super Bowl as well

thats not bad, although i'll be impressed if you can beat my £560 on the 2007 Giants pats superbowl ;D

HarvesterofSorrow

Postby HarvesterofSorrow » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 pm

My absolute favorite sport!

Big fan of the San Francisco 49ers. Fell in love with them watching them back in the 80s with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. When I used to live in the United States I would go and watch the 49ers play a few times each year.

Unfortunately this year our team sucks pretty bad. Very disappointing, since we were considered to be a pretty good team going into the beginning of the season. Just watched us get beat and eliminated from the playoffs by the St. Louis Rams. Oh well here is to 2011.

I did fly up to London and watch the San Francisco 49ers play the Denver Broncos. There is no way my team is going to come to Europe and me not watch them play. We had great seats as well, first level near the 50 yard line. Was a great time (even though the atmosphere is much better in the stadiums in the states), and I am really glad we won the game.
2011 - 05 May Iron Maiden (Frankfurt, Germany), 18 June Roger Waters The Wall Live (Duesseldorf, Germany), 2 July - Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax (Gelsenkirchen, Germany), 8-9 July Sonisphere France (Amneville)

hash pipe

Postby hash pipe » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Time to bump this.

Been a pats fan for a hell of a long time, got an uncle that lives in Boston that got me in the NFL and got me a Pats jersey as a 7 year old and it's stuck.

Anyone going to any of this years Wembley games? Got my tickets to all 3, after finally taking the plunge last year for the Steelers Vikings game and it was fantastic.

hybrid theorist

Postby hybrid theorist » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm (supposedly) a Denver fan, mainly because my hockey team is from Denver. but since I moved out and don't have sky sports, I've not watched it at all this year, didn't even know they were doing well, never mind breaking records!
:animals-cow:

hash pipe

Postby hash pipe » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:10 pm

I think the Super Bowl will be interesting. Denver haven't played a defence that comes close to Seattles, same time no one has ever had an offence as good as Denvers. Historically the better defence wins out in these situations, but if Denver can take Lynch out the game they'll win and they've been great against the run this year.

Foz

Postby Foz » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Raven here. Mrs is a Falcon so we're going Wembley vs. Lions.

Return to “Sport”